Does everything look good so far

Osothedon

IMG_103643.JPG
IMG_103643.JPG
IMG_103543.JPG
New to growing. My plant is exactly a week old today in soil. Just wondering if she look good. Or should she be a bit taller or maybe a little shorter or if she should have more leaves by now. Since it is my first grow I want all to go well.

Soil looks kinda barky.. The roots don't like bark and debris...I read somewhere.
Overall is not a real barky mix but yea it is a lot of bark on the top. What potting soil would be best for future growth. Because this is an auto flower and I read they don't do well with transplants. So I'll just wait for future growth to change the soil

They love what while young?

Being cared for. Not ignored. Regularity. You being interested.

I ment its important in begining because they are fragile.

Looks like ur taking care and concern.
Look good there.
Pics look good.

That's all I meant

Also about the bark comment. May want to check that out. I've heard of them liking the chunk coco bark looking stuff mixed into an amended soil.

I havnt tried it but if the garden shops get it in I'll try it. Wonder how yours is gonna like it....
Coco bark stuff may be much different than your stuff

Being cared for. Not ignored. Regularity. You being interested.

I ment its important in begining because they are fragile.

Looks like ur taking care and concern.
Look good there.
Pics look good.

That's all I meant

Also about the bark comment. May want to check that out. I've heard of them liking the chunk coco bark looking stuff mixed into an amended soil.

I havnt tried it but if the garden shops get it in I'll try it. Wonder how yours is gonna like it....
Coco bark stuff may be much different than your stuff

Oh ok thanks. Yea imma wait until I plant something else to switch up the soil. With it being auto flower and all. Hopefully the soil I have now will cut it

Back
Top Bottom