FIMed and Branching

flytier

Here's my White Widow seedling a few days after getting a haircut. I did a FIM on her earlier the week and she caught her breath and started to get some superb branching. I may even transplant her later today and hopefully by next week or the week after I'll be able to start some LST.

This one will have a better go of it than her predecessor, as I now have a better feel for tying them down and rather than bending the whole thing over, the fact that it was pruned will allow me to radiate everything out from the centre and make it easier and neater in the long run.

DSCI0857a.jpg
DSCI0854a.jpg

Welcome flytier. Are you going to start a journal on your ww's. You can get alot of help and support that way

Thanks for the reply. I should have started keeping better records on it. My education in Biology tells me I should have, although the pictures I've been taking along the way do have the dates, I guess I could put something together. I have today off so I may just start one.

Once I started my journal for my first indoor grow I was amazed at how much help and support I recieved on here. Either way if you ever have any questions feel free to ask and if I can't help I will try to find someone who can

Cool; highly appreciate the offer. People are definitely helpful on these forums, for sure. Having a common interest is a very good way to bind/bond, and, let's face it, this is a top notch interest.

What I love the most is when it comes to growing we are a proud bunch and we wish everyone could see our accomplishments. Its just not a good idea to let people know your business so on here I love it because you can get advice and you can show people what your so proud of without the worry of consequences coming back and biting you on your ass

It blows when you have a garden full of beautiful plants but cant show anyone

No kidding. If I wanted to do that I'd grow roses. As it stands, I am growing a few camouflage plants to hide the ones I'm keeping out the door. But it's still pretty cool here in Atlantic Canada and all of the outdoor ones are still going a bit slow. I should have kept the outdoor
WWs inside longer, but I'll know for next year.

My outdoor ones that are actually in the ground are kinda slow now too but I put them out early as well. My outdoor plants that I have in buckets are thriving though

Hey, what more can you want? I just finished putting my WW seedlings into bigger pots a few minutes ago. When they get bigger I'll decide whether or not to do a secondary FIM in them.

Back
Top Bottom