Best nutrients?

Dboybakr

Im a new grower. On just my second grow. I know its best to use a fertilizer with a high nitrogen level during veg. But what are some of the best brands? Or most popular/favorites? For outdoor.

If you are a total newbie, most nutrient companies' standard set will work. And many of them have "box packs" of a larger set if you want to get carried away I mean give them more.

I'd say it depends on what YOU personally want.

Want the biggest buds out there? Or you want the "cleanest" most natural? Or does it matter to you?

I'm in my first grow still, so take this how you will.

I started off(still using) the GH Flora tri series, I read a lot of material and as I continued to read I realize that it doesn't matter to me if it's organic or not, the 2 things that matter to me the most are potency and yield, but potency to me is the single biggest factor. I'll sacrifice yield, taste, aroma everything for potency.

So determining that, I realize these "organics" simply aren't the way to go. Synthetics I believe will give you better potency and yield. I've ordered a line from a company called fertilome, sold from one of our sponsors here NukeHeads. There's 3 different products I'll be using;
Fertilome liquid root stimulator, fertilome veg 20-20-20 and fetilome blooming & root 9-58-8(only used root stimulator others haven't arrived yet)
My understanding is there's no salts in these, and so you shouldn't have to flush until the very end near harvest, by the looks of it you can't really "over feed" with these so they won't cause nute burns
If you have the time look up Cody Oebel on youtube, he seems pretty knowledgeable and has good results, he does promote NukeHeads and this line of nutrients, but he's got a ton of videos and seems to know his shit, so I figured it was worth a try since I really don't care about doing it organically.

Like I say it all comes down to what YOU yourself want, and no one other than you knows that for sure. Me? I just want the most potent I can get, and I at least "think" this is the right direction. I could be wrong, only time will tell, but to me it's worth a shot

Back
Top Bottom