Sex of plant

gboyce1220

Hey folks.

So i'm really trying to sex this plant. I did alot of reading and looking at pics but this first time grower cant for the life of me figure it out. Help please!!!

I mean i'm already into week 4 and if its a male i wonna cut my losses and move on. It hurts if it is cuz i cant believe how proud i was at seeing the growth of this baby.

This pic is of the topping i took. I wasnt very careful and clipped 1 of the shoots next to it. Will that hurt it terribly?

Well i really appreciate any and all help.
Thanks and happy growing all!!!

420-magazine-mobile291505134.jpg

Can you get a clearer picture or two? Not sure if you can sex a plant at just 4 weeks of veg unless you flip the light schedule to force flowering and then find out.

Basically, the females have little white hairs. The males have balls. So if you see a cluster of balls it's a male. If you see a roundish thing (calyx?) wait and see if a hair pops out cause that's a girl.

Can you get a clearer picture or two? Not sure if you can sex a plant at just 4 weeks of veg unless you flip the light schedule to force flowering and then find out.

Basically, the females have little white hairs. The males have balls. So if you see a cluster of balls it's a male. If you see a roundish thing (calyx?) wait and see if a hair pops out cause that's a girl.
Hey thanks alot Nightmask. Its just that i've heard a male shows earlier than fem? So i was a lil nervous cuz i see growth at the node's.

I'm new to this and you know that feeling you get like you don't wonna miss anything and hurt the babies?

But i'm just gonna be patient and wait until i flip to find out. Thanks again man!!!

Check out this thread for more info and pics on how to sex your plant: How do I determine a female sex plant from a male?

Page 1 and 2 (I didn't go further than that) had some good pics that should help you. Post #22 on page 2 shows a really good pic for how to sex your plants. If you don't see anything like either of the male or female bits then your plant(s) is probably too young to sex so either wait till they get more mature or wait for the flip to find out.

Back
Top Bottom