Stretch?

Cannabro

Hey guys, from your experience how much do you think these will stretch? I know it's a hard factor to gauge from a photo etc. they are (now) healthy Sour Lemon and Raspberry Cough strains and are 6 and 8 inches tall, so not massive or anything really! It's just I only have about 20-25 inches left for them to grow total when they flower and these are sativa strains.

Any input as to how much a yield I could maybe expect. They're growing under 900w LED?? They are 10-12 week strains too.

420-magazine-mobile310143785.jpg

Also was thinking of dropping a scrog screen in so I could possibly get more space that way. Oh the tent ⛺️ dimensions are 2x2x5

✌️

The plants looks more indica to me so that's a good sign if stretch is your concern. A scrog would be your best bet. Keep tucking them underneath it and stretching them horizontally until your screen is about 75-80% full then flip to 12/12 and keep weaving until about 3 weeks into flower. Should be ok with the height. This is just my opinion on what I would do and may not work out exactly as planned lol. Good luck bro!

The plants looks more indica to me so that's a good sign if stretch is your concern. A scrog would be your best bet. Keep tucking them underneath it and stretching them horizontally until your screen is about 75-80% full then flip to 12/12 and keep weaving until about 3 weeks into flower. Should be ok with the height. This is just my opinion on what I would do and may not work out exactly as planned lol. Good luck bro!

Thanks man, yeh I think scrog is the way to go, I just wasn't sure about it, so I should go ahead and drop in a screen and let them grow into it now?

Yes they do seem more indica which is weird, the seeds are from reputable breeders. I think they look like that cause they've been stunted like 3 times (I won't even tell you how old they are from seed I'm embarrassed .)

Cold, too early in the FIM and over fed!

Albeit they have 5 and 4 major crowns and are strong now ..

As for the yield it just depends on to many different things.

Ja I figured... I'd be ok with an oz a plant - reckon that's achievable?

Nutes will be Dutch master gold flower and I have AN boosters big bud, overdrive, candy and also flawless finish

I scrog in all my indoor led grows. If you click the link at the bottom of my post for my last dumpster Grow you can see exactly how I did everything and how awesome it makes your tent look when they are budding lol. Hope it helps if you haven't questions feel free to ask my friend

I read your journal was a good read - wow you did really well!

So even though they are small I can scrog now and the sides etc will fill out when flowered? I guess I can always lift the screen or lower if it doesn't?

I was planning to flip in maybe 2 weeks?

I read your journal was a good read - wow you did really well!

So even though they are small I can scrog now and the sides etc will fill out when flowered? I guess I can always lift the screen or lower if it doesn't?

I was planning to flip in maybe 2 weeks?[/

No if you want to scrog properly get a screen with around 2-3 inch squares and place it at the canopy of your plants. I usually do it about 10-12 inches above the pots. When the top of the plant grows through the screen you simply move it to the next square. This causes the tops to grow horizontally at first and cause all the other shoots of the plants to grow vertically giving you more tops. I wouldnt flower until your screen is almost full if you want any kind of yield. Hope that helps dude!

Whats up guys? Nice plants there Canna!
You could use something to tie them down and spread the tops out a little if you wanted. A screen would be less hassle though..I'm just a tie and bend guy-
All the Best!

Thanks. Yeh I may through a screen in but with their hight ATM it's not really necessary yet, I dabbled but it wasn't that great imo

Hey guys so this is them now

420-magazine-mobile371474165.jpg

You'll note they had haircuts.

Thinking I'm either going to flip soon or not I dunno I'm trying to decide.

That or veg for another month. Have a higher power bill than I want, and have to wait longer but potentially have a decent size plants on my hands at the end of the day .

Also I could scrog it if I keep in the current tent but I'm thinking if I veg them for a couple weeks to a month longer than I was planning and they turn out to be pretty decent I won't need to or be able to as I'll have to flower in a different tent I'll need to set up.

Just over 90 days now, as you can imagine my patients has worn a little thin but I still have a few more weeks if need be

Back
Top Bottom