Another Mars Hydro growing some CBD strains

uncleG

420 Member
What Strain is it? ------------------------------------- 2 CBD hybrid strains, Stress Killer and Medical Mass
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?--- Both are Hybrids SK (60% Sativa, 30% Indica, 10%
Ruderalis) and MM (40% Sativa and 60% Indica)
How Many Plants? ------------------------------------- 2 plants
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?---------------- Veg stage
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?------------------- SK 27days and MM 3days
Indoor or Outdoor? ------------------------------------ Indoor
Soil or Hydro? ------------------------------------------ Soil + Pearlite mix
If Soil... What Size Pot?--------------------------------- 4litre / 1 gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?-------------------- 1 x Mars 300 LED - +- 130W output
Is it Air Cooled? ------------------------------------------ yes, air cooled
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? ------------------------- Constant 27'C/ 80'f
RH of Room/Cabinet?------------------------------------- 45% (Probably a bit low, but trying to increase it)
PH of Medium or Reservoir? ------------------------------ have not tested soil ph
Any Pests?------------------------------------------------- none known
How Often are you Watering? ---------------------------- every 4days for SK or until soil is dry to depth of 1/2inch
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?-------------------- None used yet
Size or Square Footage of Room? ------------------------- 4sq

Hey Guys and Girls,

My appologies for yet another Mars thread :D

I have some CBD strains from Royal queen seeds (Stress Killer Autoflowering and a Critical Mass cbd hybrid) The autoflowering germinated and has been growing quite well, but the first Critical mass was a bomb. so now just germinated a new one in the last weekend.

The SKA has been growing in a 2*2 foot tent with the LED 27inch from leaves, and the second CM has been in the tent for 2days now after germination.

The SKA seems to be staying the same height but developing more and more leaves :hmmmm: am I being too impatient or does it look good?

Planning on taking the plants through veg with 1x 300W and then either getting another or a second different light.

See below for pics of both - the CM got a bit stretchy during sprouting in natural light :bitingnails:
SKA2.JPG
SKA1.JPG

CM112.JPG

Back
Top Bottom