Two plants - One not growing - Bottom leaves turning yellow

doktor

Total newbie here! I bought some White Domina seeds from Kannabia.se. Both plants are 17 days old. One of them is growing just fine but the other one has stopped growing completely and the leaves are kind of curling down.
Also, the bottom leaves of both of the plants have turned completely yellow. Is this normal?

vONpueV.jpg
lxdNgiV.jpg
77Usp68.jpg

Total newbie here! I bought some White Domina seeds from Kannabia.se. Both plants are 17 days old. One of them is growing just fine but the other one has stopped growing completely and the leaves are kind of curling down.
Also, the bottom leaves of both of the plants have turned completely yellow. Is this normal?

vONpueV.jpg
lxdNgiV.jpg
77Usp68.jpg

I'm new here too. I hope this helps since I saw no one answered. Hopefully by this time they are healthy and happy. In my case I'm also growing two plants at the same time and I identify myself with you. They wont be growing at the same pace. I looks to me as you are lacking Humidity and nitrogen. But certainly they are been over watered, make sure your soil is good quality as well. It's too early for the cotyledon to be showing such weakness. Remember to transfer them to a bigger pot as soon as the leaves are about to reach the edge of the container. Get a moist meter and only water your plants when the soil is dried and the lights are turned on, avoid watering your plant when the light are off. Leave a container with water in it to increase humidity but don't leave it there for too long as the light and temperature can create some bad stuff for your plant. Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom