Veg Time?

HayStack

This might be a dumb question for you guys who do a lot of indoor grows. But this is my second indoor grow and I want to know if I'm doing the right thing. So far I don't see a way to have a shorter veg time than 60 days. And now that I have a 4x4 tent, I'm thinking I might need to go even longer if I want to fill the whole tent.

I should probably say that both times I have started with two plants per grow. The first one was in a 3x3 tent and this one is in a 4x4 tent. As you can see it's only about half full and I'm at six weeks and a few days.
20180107_143105.jpg

So my question is. How long to most of you veg before going into flower?

Even on the feeding charts from the nutrients I have used only have the veg feeding schedule for four weeks. I have read that some people only veg for one to four weeks. Is this because you start with a lot more plants? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help. I love this forum!

This might be a dumb question for you guys who do a lot of indoor grows. But this is my second indoor grow and I want to know if I'm doing the right thing. So far I don't see a way to have a shorter veg time than 60 days. And now that I have a 4x4 tent, I'm thinking I might need to go even longer if I want to fill the whole tent.

I should probably say that both times I have started with two plants per grow. The first one was in a 3x3 tent and this one is in a 4x4 tent. As you can see it's only about half full and I'm at six weeks and a few days.
20180107_143105.jpg

So my question is. How long to most of you veg before going into flower?

Even on the feeding charts from the nutrients I have used only have the veg feeding schedule for four weeks. I have read that some people only veg for one to four weeks. Is this because you start with a lot more plants? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help. I love this forum!

You're coming along just fine! For a tent like that, I would personally opt for about 2 months veg time as well. Don't forget, the ladies are gonna do a stretch of double, and sometimes even triple the original veg height come flower!

I would personally wait maybe a week and a half more and do it.

Your plants are looking beautiful btw! Great work!! :goodjob:

Time in Veg can be a "personal preference/whatever you choose" kind of thing, but size of your space and size of your pots can affect that decision more as if you are out of room by the end or if they are root bound it can cause issues that could have been avoided by less Veg time. Your plants look like they are doing well, and I would agree with advice in above post also :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom