How often do you feed your plant?

DJScott543

im a first timer and dont know how often to feed my plant, i am feedin it miracle grow at the moment do i need to feed it anything else?and how often

Follow directions on package.
I like to feed my plants a mild solution every day, when I water them (I use organics).
If the nute you're using says 1 tblsp (or scoop or whatever) once a week, do that.

Notes: miracle grow products are crap. Almost anything else is better.
Keep in mind--all chem. nutrients are strong, and the recommened dosage is usually too high for MJ.

go with purely organic, your going to be smoking that, if u want ur shit to end up like a ciggerette, then use the chems, otherwise go with a natural blend, bat guano potassium and i use raw phosphates.

oh yeah i feed once a week or a seriously light feeding 2 times a week, about every 3 days.

what do you mean purely organic, i live in the uk so i cant get some stuff out here as much as the usa or outside the uk,my leafs on my plant are turning brown on the ends and workin its way up my plant from the bottom to, what is the reason to this? any1 know?

ok thanks all its been a great help i kno of a garden shop selling all these chemicals i need now so i will try them out and see what happens,my plant is about4-5 weeks old and instead of showing its sex on the corner of the stem its just growing leafs instead of pollen sacks or pistils, can any1 help?

Guano Tea is a Bat Guano dissolved into water. You can make it as strong or as weak as you please. Sunleaves Bat Guano recoomends 3 tablespoons per. Gallon for growing plants.

For sprouts, you can mix 1 tablespoon into all the soil you will use before you plant them.

Use a high Nitrogen BG for Veg. growth (Mexican), and a high Phosphorus BG for flowering (Jamaican).

NO. Do not give any ferts through the first week of the sprouts life. Espescially do not give them ferts before they have even broken through the soil. This is pointless, as the plant has not formed roots with which to access these nutrients. Also, despite what you may have been told, Bat Guano or any fert for that matter will not help seedlings root.

Young plants are easily burned through the over application of ferts. Even Bat Guano can burn young seedlings, so wait until the plants are well established before you start feeding them.

Seeds have all the nutrients they need for the first 12 days of life.

atouk, are you aware than cow manure is fertilizer?
Chem. nutrients kill mychorrizae, benficial micro-organizims.
I have eaten lots of organically-grown food (no chem's); it tastes batter than food grown chemically.
One reason organic nutrients are better is because it's harder to overdose on organics.
Another reason is most people prefer the taste of organically grown MJ.

Try "Cutting Edge Solutions". Use all three products, Micro, Grow and Bloom.
The are all completely organic and are very reasonably priced (under $40 dollars for all 3).

The amount depends on whether you are growing indoors or outdoors. Indoors, you are forcing faster growth, so probably every other day. Outdoors, growth is slower so once a week is sufficient.

With Cutting Edge, the directions for each stage of growth is on each bottle.

In any case, if the edges of the leaves begin turning yellow, you are over feeding and need to cut back. Cut it in half to start and see what happens from there.

Happy Growing !!!:rollit:

Try "Cutting Edge Solutions". Use all three products, Micro, Grow and Bloom.
The are all completely organic and are very reasonably priced (under $40 dollars for all 3).

The amount depends on whether you are growing indoors or outdoors. Indoors, you are forcing faster growth, so probably every other day. Outdoors, growth is slower so once a week is sufficient.

With Cutting Edge, the directions for each stage of growth is on each bottle.

In any case, if the edges of the leaves begin turning yellow, you are over feeding and need to cut back. Cut it in half to start and see what happens from there.

Happy Growing !!!:rollit:
Those are some alright products. 3 parts for grow and 3 parts for bloom allow to much for error in my opinion. One reason I like the pure blend pro products. No mixing of micro, grow and bloom everytime I feed. Just 2 tablespoons of grow per gallon for veg cycle and 2 tablespoons of bloom per gallon for flower. No mixing nd extremely easy measuring.

Back
Top Bottom