Does the topsy turvy work with weed?

My buddy and I saw that frigging commercial too. At first we were kinda excited... then we were like... "whats the point... how much space are you really gonna save... can you hang it high enough that you can walk under it and still reach it to water and feed it. Also just following the sames laws the plants always do (gravity and light), won;t the plant just grow up around the planter. I have a feeling the grew that tomato plant on the ground and turned upside down for filming.

WELL I ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY IT. I HAVE 2 OF THEM AND THE TOMATOS DIDNT GROW UP THE SIDE IT WORKED REALY WELL.I HAVE A LOWRIDER 2 IM GOING TO TRY IT OUT NEXT MONTH.:smokin: ONE BEAN WHATS THE BIG LOOSE, IF IT WORKS IT WILL KINDA COOL TO HAVE.
M.G.D.

okay. here's no trouble test i just started.. had a 2L pop bottle.. cut the bottom off.. filled with soil.. planted dying plants.. why not right?? hung it up.. and we will see how it turns out.. i don't see why to pay 20 bucks for a stupid garbage sack hanger.. so.. we will see.. will have result on these pukes

If you had the light under the plant it would glow towards the light,,, right?

I used a 2 liter bottle hung it up side down in my greenhouse its doing great its 41/2 months old now.:yummy: I also took my male plant and hung him upside down in a tree somewhere in the timber

While the topsy will most likely work...it will not work like the infomercial shows it working. The topsy turvy is designed to grow plants that grow in a vine fashion like tomatoes, cucumbers, squash etc. These plants hang down without something to attach to like vines do. Cannabis plants will NOT hang down like the tomatos do. They will rise up just like they do in any other vertical growing device. The cage is one of these types. Moose did a review on the cage so you can see what it looks like if you go to the product review section. .

Its a device used for growing tomatoes or herbs...In my grow journal.in the males box, I have a columbian red haze hanging upside down, It was dying a few weeks ago so i decided to experimant my making a homemade topsy turvey.
Works pretty good, cuz the plant is still alive.. I might just hang it in a tree in the woods somewhere.

Check it out
\/ \/ \/

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. What is a topsy turvy?
Here ya go moose....
Topsy Turvy Hanging Tomatoes - Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter Official Site

Personally I see a bunch of people trying it and then complaining their plants are dyeing due to root rot. Or fungus rot from too much moisture where the stem meets the soil.(dampening off) The water will flow downward and the last part to dry up will be at the bottom of the bag. Plus the heat n the roots are not a good idea. That's why mulch is needed in hot areas. Roots do not like to be cooked.

plants are doing good with strong stems and big fan leafs no problems. its twisting and pulling its self up. real cool. im at 14 inchs.They are doing better than the ones that are in pots.

Back
Top Bottom