when should I replant in bigger containers?

beeNjaMMin

So far I have 13 healthy looking plants which have been above ground for about 4-5 days. The container I have them in is about 1.5 inches deep by 1 inch wide and the plants are about 1 inch tall with small leaves. When should I think about moving them to bigger cups? ALSO, I am using a fox farm ocean forest potting soil and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what type of nutrients would be best to use and when I should start feeding them? I dont want to move them and then have to replant again later in different soil, seeing as the soil im using now is made for the first 3 weeks or so.

Re: when should I replant in bigger containers??

I've been using the fox farm soil and the Flora Nova veg & bloom nutes with great results.

get them into 1.5 gallon or go ahead with the 5 gallon buckets you can have 3-4plants a bucket if you space them out right like lug nuts on a car tire....and with 5 gallon thats adding root space and growing room for less competition as well...

well not to thread jack, but i transplanted my babies into about 15 gallon size buckets...its an outdoor grow, and wanted to give plenty of room...i used 5gal buckets last time and had a slight root ball issue...used FoxFarms Ocean Forest potting soil/medium...supposed to give that soil 4 weeks before introducing added nutes and ferts, which i have FoxFarm Grow Big liquid concentrate for soil, and mexican bat guano.

Back
Top Bottom