0verwatered Plants

onPOT

IM pretty sure my plants have been overwatered.
I had six plants outside, all less than 2 months old that had just began to take off. There was a problem and they were overwatered. Some of the leaves turned upside down and others turned brown and died. 3 of the plants died completely but 3 remain. I havent waterd the survivors since i noticed the problem but it rained today pretty hard and im scard to check the plot. i guess im just wondering if what i described obove is what overwatering looks like and if so is there any way to save them?

Thank you sir
Checked the plot and the remainders have died:(
started germin four more yesterday so hopefully i dont jack them up.

I have used the same plot before and this never happend.
I just can think of any other problem it could be besides over water. should i till it again and mabe add more perlite?

Also, could it be overwatered if only one finger of one leaf turns brown and dies leaving the other four fingers looking relatively healthy?

it kills off uneeded leaves as it goes along, leave the dead leaves, they will fall off eventually, it could be a nutrient problem if upper leaves are dying, pics would help. peace.

Sry misread that, if its the middle finger of the hand chop the dying corner off and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom