LST pics inside

CalVet420

I tried to find a thread on this and had some trouble so I figured I start one. Maybe this is the wrong place to post this if it is, sorry.

I find that a picture says 1,000 words. I know there's also a lot of ppl that have some awsome pics of some LST'd plants that they would like to share, and knowledge to go along with the pics is always nice too.

Well here's my new baby that I'm falling in love with. It's a Blackjack by "sweetseeds fems" from the doc. I did a 360* to see all sides then show why I tied her like i did to maximize the use of my light.

I plan on triming the lower branches for clones when they get a bit larger.

BJ_LST_360a.JPG

BJ_LST_360b.JPG

BJ_LST_360c.JPG

BJ_LST_360d.JPG

BJ_LST_360e.JPG

BJ_LST_light_a.JPG

BJ_LST_light_b.JPG

BJ_LST_light_c.JPG

I hope that im not spaming your
GOna add some pics (inside LST) ...Hope you dont mind.
IMG_4822.jpg

IMG_4903.jpg

Note - do NOT top your plants if you are going to do LST... it can end bad... ill post some pics of "bad" later (dont have camera now)

PC110376.JPG

ignore my hoof

IMG_4559.jpg

bottom view

I have few grows behind me and i had always use the LST. Its just method that works so good in small spaces . And some say youll lose the main cola ... F... the main cola ...when you get 10 sec. colas. I think that everyone should try LST ...im gona try it outdoor this year.

I hope that im not spaming your... GOna add some pics (inside LST) ...Hope you dont mind.

The more the better. Lets see them all good and bad. My intentions were to have ppl post thier pics here. I like learn more from a picture than anything I read.

My BJ got topped, but I'm LSTing her to get the lower branches to grow so I can cut them faster.

HazeSeeker said:
Note - do NOT top your plants if you are going to do LST... it can end bad... ill post some pics of "bad" later (dont have camera now)

Why? I have done both with no problems. I topped first then LST'd. Ive done the same with flowering clones too. never had had anything end badly.

Well yeah that applies to any plant you lst. You can do that to any branch, must be careful. Try not to pull branches down and away from the main stem like that or you will wishbone it. If you taped it together right away it could have healed up nicely. I've been there and done that :)

IMG_5614.jpg

If you try to bend it as much as you can this can happen ... so be carefull if you are topping and LSTing...
I allways try to max out whit my lst ...I have learned a lesson. ;)

Back
Top Bottom