Medical closet plan and shortcomings

BigPhil

OK so VT passes trhis pretty darn good medical law - paperwork doesn't seem tooo bad, VT's a pretty straight forward state like that. So when I get my permit I'm looking at a minimum 4-5 months to harvest ounce one, providing I have a set up and materials, all of which take $$$. I qualified as a disabled patient - how many disabled individuals have extra cash laying arround, unless they have a nice cash settlement or whatever....Anyway - so I can grow 5 vegetative and 2 flowering plants - which automatically requires a well partitioned room, not to mention space for 7 plants - which could easily fill a 10 X 10 room, particularly w the light proof divider. Plus two sets of lighting systems - 24/7 and 12/12. Not to mention the safety factor of a novice indoor grower.

So a dispensary model would make more sense - a disabled person gets their permit and can obtain medical graade cannabis immediatly.

A properly set up producing grow room is a major task for an able bodied person, let alone someone with a disability.

However VT law does wisely allow for a 'caregiver' to also register to do what is necessary for the growth of medical canabis to the registered patient - however the caregiver cannot be a user themselves. Going to take a comitted caregiver to do all that a grow room entails out of the goodness of their heart. One of the states concerns seems to be the transfer of medical cannabis for cash.

Anyway - all progress is good - let me know your thoughts!

Blessed be

Phil

From my understanding hemp oil is the most potent form of medical MJ. In order to get any meaningful amt of hemp oil requires dozens of buds. 2 flowering plants ain't gonna do it. I suppose it's better than nothing but this is really just a baby step in the right direction and not a real victory.

--
Everyone should watch this: https://www.phoenixtearsmovie.com/

Well there's essential oil of cannabis, which I think is what hash oil is, technically, however even a hemp oil or other high quality oil extract/emulsion of fine cannabis can have helpful medical applications, such as for physical pain, skin conditiuons, etc.

Remember, some components of cannabis are oil soluble while some are alcohol soluble and others water soluble.... w/ 420 or however many different components to cannabis, who knows which ones have which properties, under what extract conditions, etc., other than the well studied and much loved delta-9 :cheer:

Concentrated forms of thc is one thing :thanks:

I've found that there is only an indirect correlation between THC and pain relief capability - for my particular condition anyway. In other words, some strains will get me very stoned yet have minimal effect on the pain whereas certain strains have a higher 'pain factor' w/out getting stoned beyond functionality. It's a hard line to find, to be as pain free as possible and not completly blitzed - I'd love to find a high 'pain factor' low thc strain, personally....

I love the idea that if cannabis were just discovered by (rational) humankind today there is little doubt it would be touted as a miracle medicine...

Back
Top Bottom