Gotta see this!

Im sure there are a lot of you out there who have seen this video but I want to make sure as many people see this as possible. Im sure this happens 100's of times every day in the US. If not 100s than dozens atleast. This disgusts me, and this guy needs to be put in prison for a long long time! And what bothers me most is they have a "hand signal" for this!! Unbeleivable!! And theres like 3-5 different cops all there just watching this happen and probably do the same shit themselves! This whole town needs their police force checked out, I bet this has been going on for years and years and years!

COP PLANTING EVIDENCE!

This is not the business. This is Jacked up!!!!

That ain't nothin, happens all the time. U should hear the dumb ass, square ass stories they give about y stuff was found where they find it. Most cops aren't to bright.Not many street beat cops have much past a high school education. Civlil servants, trying to keep jobs in a dying economy. The fucked up thing I think is the cop got a paid leave. If a cop gets paid leave and beats it, what's to stop them from doing it again? There's way too much protection for police. If that guy would have tried to fight the dog off they would have had cause to use necessary force as the dog is considered an officer of the law. Funny they can give u the death penalty in California for killing a police dog, but if the dog bites u, he's in a another squad car. Talked to a CHP K-9 officer(California High Patrol) at a park once and he said (if I remember correctly) that police dogs biting people when its not warranted is common.

Ive had it happen to me so I know for a fact it happens all the time. The cop was mad at my mom for missing a courtdate where she was supposed to testify on behalf of the cop. And so oneday he decided to randomly pull onto our property and randomly search ME since I was the only one outside at the time. What do you know, they find A Vicoden in my wallet.... yeah right, I had a random vicoden in my wallet...fucking BS ! complete setup, it was sooo obvious he put it there, even my mom knew. He already had me arrested and in the car (supposedly to make sure I stayed safe. let me say that at this point I was already arrested and hadnt even done a single thing wrong but when my mom came out I got handcuffed and put in the car, for my safety...whatever. And then miraculously theres a pill in my wallet. My wallet that they had this entire time... ever since they asked for my ID and decided to pull my pockets inside out. I had no warrent no backround no nothing. I got taken to jail for a vicoden. I goit to jail was put in the booking room and what do you know the cop dissapears...no paperwork no nothing. Lady behind the counter finally asked what was going on three hours later and I said I had no idea. Then catch this, she tells me she has no idea why Im there and there wasnt any paperwork or anything on me, and my dumbass didnt even remember to get the cops name, fuck!. So she lets me go after 5 and a half hours of sitting in jail, dead serious. Lady says I have no idea why you were brought here and your officer left with no paperwork no evidence or anything. He never read me any rights or anything so I really dont think he ever intended for me to really go to jail, he just wanted to fuck with me and my mom. Either that or he just wanted his vicoden back which I could totally see too cause that was no where to be found either, as well as a candybar I had in my pocket that I had just bought, both of them just vanished. So I was left at the jail an hr and a half away from my mothers house with no car and no phone at 3:00 AM cause some cop decided to be a dick. I have seen him since and he tried to play it off like he did me a favor!!! Can you fucking beleive that! He thinks he did me a favor by setting me up and wasting 6+ hours of my day! WTF! It just goes to show cops can do absolutally almost anything they want AND get away with it. And usually if they do get caught they get to go on PAID leave and do nothing while we pay their bills! A lot of cops are just horrible people inside. Im sure some arent but I havent had the pleasure of meeting them yet, here to hoping someday I do.

Don't put blame on the police dogs, they are freakin marvelous creatures. Blame the owners.

Don't put blame on the police dogs, they are freakin marvelous creatures. Blame the owners.

They are trained to perform a task and they are good at it. They don't have any political or moral viewpoints. They want to please their handlers....:smokin:

Either that or he just wanted his vicoden back which I could totally see too cause that was no where to be found either, as well as a candybar I had in my pocket that I had just bought, both of them just vanished. QUOTE]

Yeah,thats bullshit,

but i thought the thing about your chocolate bar getting stolen was funny lol,
once i actually got searched and my face hit against the car when i was 13,they didnt find nothing,but for some reason i ended up getting a extra toonie of money instead of getting robbed lol,maybe it was compensation for the cut on the side of my head

welcome to the new world order...........very sad! makes me sick to see whats happening to our country, we are turning into a police state run by tyrants!!

Indeed, a police state it is. I recall applying for a job at a texaco gas station back in the late '80's. One of the questions on the application was something like, 'Are you now or have you ever been a part of a group that has advocated the forceful overthrow of the United States Govt?' I used to chuckle over that. Then I began to understand it.

ACAB as we say.. (All Coppers are Bastards)

We hate the pigs in most countries of course. The Guardia here in Spain are all thugs and as corrupt as the American forces.

Funnily as I have got older I realise that in the Uk they are probably still the best and most honest overall.

America needs this type of publicity like a whole in the head as they are kind of the lowest respected nation in the world right now :-( I mean in terms of politics, the press, corruption and ignorance to the rest of the world as oppose to individuals you know?

I have lived in the States myself, twice as it goes. Minnessota and Virginia. Last time I was there I got nicked and shoved in detox clinic for walking out of a bar at midnight on new years eve singing Auld lang Sign, a traditional bringing in of the new year . I had had 2 pints. Arsehole Sherrif probably found his missus shagging someone else.

i feel like, whatever, no new thing. fucking scumbag cops. where i live those fuckers are the drug dealers. why wouldnt they lie and cheat.

Damn, thats sum scandlous shit ey! Thats they b gettin blasted! by the way, the phrase at the end of the video is originally in spanish, and it actually says "I rather die on my feet, than live a life on my knees"... But bak to the subject, fuk the police! and Viva Maryjane and all the fellow weed smokers! PUFF PUFF PASS...:roorrip:

Wow, Man! I wouldn't have believed it, but i saw it. Those stinkin fat "PIGS"!!! They should be shot and hung. What oath did they take again???

Back
Top Bottom