What's happening in Phoenix this week?

Robin Hood

"A Chandler police officer and two criminal suspects were killed in a shootout when an undercover operation went awry in south Phoenix on Wednesday evening. Two other officers and two suspects were wounded. One of the officers was listed in critical but stable condition Thursday morning; the other officer was in stable condition and conscious and talking." -azcentral.com

These are (and were) family men with wives and kids... the story is tragic, and it hit even closer to home because it took place not even a block from my mother in-law's home. But the ultimate shocker came when Ch. 10 news announced that this happened because "The officers were conducting an undercover marijuana sale at the suspects' residence." What?! Seriously? Murdered over a plant?! How many more poeple have to die? How many more American 's must be imprisoned before we speak up?! Look, I know proposition 203 is just a step... but it's a step in the right direction. Another step toward legalization. If you're a resident of the great state os Arizona, please go out and vote this November. Don't ignore this opportunity to be heard. This has got to stop!

Prop 203 info

"The officers were conducting an undercover marijuana sale at the suspects' residence." -What a frickin' joke. The "officers" were trying to entrap some poor bastard into buying some of their (obviously stolen) marijuana. If the bust had gone as planned these thugs surely would have made their victim lie face-first on the floor in his own home, with a loaded gun pointed at his head while they handcuffed him. Too bad for their luck the potential victim of their criminal behavior happened to be packing a gun too. Besides the dead criminal & his injured partner in crimes against humanity, there are two dead civilians. Did they both shoot at the war-on-weed-criminal/cops? Or did the cops shoot & kill the second civilian victim just for being in the house? If the second civilian victim of this war-on-weed-crime was in fact unarmed then the injured cop needs to be charged with murder -if he lives! One bad cop down and another out of the game. I feel bad for the families of the murdered civilians & thank them for getting at least one maggot war criminal off the streets. Don't get me wrong... We need cops. But we need cops that protect the good people from criminals (criminals like the dead cop). What we don't need are more cops who get their "high" off of going armed with assault weapons, breaking down doors and terrorizing weed growers, sellers & smokers.
Maybe I jumped the gun & posted without the facts. I've been informed that the suspects were actually planning to rob the "dealer" at gunpoint! So, it appears that the cops may actually be heros in this case. Anybody willing to rob another person at gunpoint it a dangerous criminal that should be removed from society -on that note, that goes for the cops too.

You're applauding the guy that showed $250K and then tried to rip-off 500 pounds of cannabis (talk about criminals and thugs) - and then decided to shoot people?

Hope if you ever awake to find that your garden has been hit by rippers... that you don't complain about it.

The way I envisioned it from the short post I read was that the cops, trying to set up some buyer, pulled their guns out during the deal to bust the buyer and bullets flew. I didn't see anything about the buyer being there to steal the product by force. If that's the case maybe they weren't just innocent civilian weed dealers being victimized by the "war on drugs". Maybe the cops weren't the maniac killers I assumed they were when reading the short discription of the case. I'm going to read further. I'm assuming the cops are still dick-head cops but it seems like the rippers were even more dangerous than out-of-control "law enforcement".
Ever had an over-exited cop stick a gun to your head with his trembling hands, safety off, threatening to kill you? I have, long ago when I was 20 years old -for 45 lbs of pot, this prick could have killed me with one nervous tick! They do that shit every day!

Back
Top Bottom