Update to "innocent old lady arrested, incarcerated"

vaping

it is a month ago now that i, along with my hubby, one other guy who is also a legal card patient, and one guy who just lives here and has nothing to do with it, got arrested and held in jail cells for 4 hours. up til now, no other action was taken by police in this matter. i don't know if this is good news of bad. but i, as the home owner, got a threatening letter from the county that they will "forfeit my house". after i just about got a heart attack, on the second page, they said that "not this time but if it happens again".
i don't trust them after what they did, so i have to put a reverse mortgage on the house to at least keep some money if they do it. they will have to carry me out kicking and creaming. i would take my own life. this house is my oasis of peace in my oldage, and i want to die here when it comes my time.
this peace is now totally destroyed. i have major PTSD, (come back from WW2 memories) screaming fits and cannot sleep or eat. my lawyer will only take "action" if the police go further with this. even if no more action is taken by police or courts for one year, we are suing for defamation of character as this is now all over our little newspaper and i am ashamed to show my face. the lies from the police blotter in the paper are: for the 4 or us: cultivation and promoting a detremental substance. one of our guys had a glass pipe with "residue" in it and suddenly they added "dangerous substance". nothing was tested, proven, all bullshit!
but as it is now this is destroying my good health.
a question: does this country have disrespect and lack of any feelings for elderly people?? is this what it is coming to? well i must say that this is probably what bible prophesy is talking about. these are the last days and they are haywire and getting worse.

nothings worth taking your own life!!!
good luck to you, hopefully they won't charge you with anything but if they do would it be your 1st drug offense? in my state the 1st drug offense is usually just a slap on the wrist an expensive slap though and you wouldnt want to get caught a 2nd time in my state or they'll give you the max. penalties they can

i never touched "drugs" in my life. i never had contact with police, no arrests, nothing. they arrested a completely innocent person. just because my eyes are not good enough anymore to have seen the number of plants in the bush...which happens to be on my property. i had no idea that one is in jeopardy by owning any property.
question: how old does a person have to be before cops respect them enough to leave them alone? 80, 90 years old? or does it work the other way: they want to kill you by scaring you to death? gotta hand it to the cops. heroes! heroic act, arresting some little old lady...and yes, i wished i had died right there so they would have to do some explaining.

today it has been about 6 weeks since the raid. i am now suffering from depression. i have never been depressed before. new experience i guess. i feel i am not safe anymore, and every car that stops by our house i think the cops come back. every day i get mail, i think it may be a letter that threatens us more or demands us to go to court.

Back
Top Bottom