A letter from Roger Chrisite

RoguePoet

Aloha, Family and Friends,

I'm doing well, even better than can be expected. I have a teriffic woman to love, who also loves me. There is a growing community of supporters holding marches and rallies to FREE ROGER! We have some new websites, including, freeroger.com, and wwwthe-last-marijuana-trial.com, to keep track of the indictment and trial developments. I still have purpose and meaningful work to do, and we now have the opportunity, not only to win this case, but to create a new precedent for religious freedom for cannabis sacrament. The possibilities are great and the future is bright. I'm a happy guy.

Just as there was a last witch trial, so, too, there will be a last marijuana trial, and we volunteer for it. Every week now brings news of progress to liberate cannabis and end its prohibition. Medical use is expanding rapidly, and studies proving cancer prevention, tumor reduction, pain relief and more can be referenced by any computer. Even the Veterans Administration now officially recognizes marijuana medicine in the states that allow it! Big news!

Developments like these cheer me up. Even with zero fresh food, zero fresh air, zero sunshine, and being locked up in a federal detention center, I'm full of gratitude. Charles Dickens ended his novel about the French revolution with these memorable words from "A Tale of Two Cities":

ITS A FAR, FAR BETTER THING I DO, THAN I HAVE EVER DONE, AND ITS A FAR BETTER RESTING PLACE I GO TO THAN I HAVE EVER KNOWN.

Running the THC Ministry from the oceanfront at the Moses building in Hilo for the last six years has been a joy and an honor for me. Now we have the opportunity to take it to the next level with a first of its kind legitimacy in the federal court of the super-power of the world, the USA. I have many more blessings than bummers to count.

WHAT CAN YOU DO? Thanks for asking. Get informed about our case. Bless our situation and look for the good in it. Make a cash donation on our website, and buy a T-shirt or two. Send us a letter telling what the THC Ministry has been to you. Volunteer to be a witness at our trial, register to vote in your area, and send me a cheerful letter with a photo of you wearing a "last-marijuana-trial.com" T-shirt. And one more thing: Please join us in prayer and intention for a real miracle to end this indictment with a victory before the trial.

GOD, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

All the best to you and yours,

Roger Christie

The refusal to honor a quick trial request along side no bail being granted is an absolute Civil Rights violation to the Max.

Wishing the Best and the Strength to Fight This Battle to its VICTORY!

Back
Top Bottom