Free Marc Emery

MedMan88

On May 10th, 2010 the Canadian Minister of Justice, Rob Nicholson, extradited Marc Emery to the USA for an expected five-year prison term for selling marijuana seeds over the Internet and funding marijuana legalization efforts worldwide. Click here for the news coverage.

Go to the NEW website and share everywhere!
FreeMarc.ca | Free Marc
Marc was formally extradited to Seattle, Washington on Thursday May 20th, 2010. He appeared in Seattle Federal Court on Monday, May 24th to enter his guilty plea.

Marc was sentenced to 5 years in federal prison on Friday, September 10th in US federal court. Click here to read about it, and click here to help bring him home to Canada!

FREE MARC shirts, buttons and posters are available in the FREE MARC section of the Cannabis Culture online store or in Marc Emery's Cannabis Culture Headquarters store at 307 West Hastings Street in Vancouver, BC.

He's getting richer while sitting on his but from the sales of the T-Shirts and the other items that his company can hawk. It's ironic I wonder if I got busted in a well publicized case like his that I could still get richer if it was me sitting behind bars. LUCKY MAN RD :peace::peace::peace::goodjob:

He's getting richer while sitting on his but from the sales of the T-Shirts and the other items that his company can hawk. It's ironic I wonder if I got busted in a well publicized case like his that I could still get richer if it was me sitting behind bars. LUCKY MAN RD :peace::peace::peace::goodjob:
Actually how it turned out after the major audit before and during and after he was arrested showed his paper trail was 100% true about putting all the money made from his seed sales and t-shirts ect were directly being used in a campaign to end prohibition. The feds laughed about it in court many times.... He also challenged the legal system to its breaking point and in the end in Canada was awarded full immunity to posses , manufacture and use Cannabis. His efforts were such a major threat to prohibition that the feds needed to shut him up over it. So far his biggest gain is the free books we send him in prison to help him pass the time...

Back
Top Bottom