6 years in prison for pot

weavie

Hi, I have helped fight these ridiculous laws for 45 years, Helped to plan ,organize and put on 2 "smoke-ins" in Illinois in 78-79. I am a Vietnam veteran ,but can't own a gun (or even a big dog !) because I got arrested and imprisoned for dealing marijuana .Too many good people are now labeled "criminals " and refused jobs and rights because marijuana is a threat to the tobacco ,pharmaceutical and legal industries which run our country . In the 70's I helped bring in tons from Columbia with other Vietnam vets. We were SO sure that it would be legalized before 1980. Now, I live off my social security and VA on an island far away from the craziness .Just want to live out the rest of my life in peace.

Your Introduction was touching! Thank you for your hard work and involvement in fighting for our true freedoms!!! And welcome to 420 magazine! It's an honor to have members such as yourself!

I understand what your saying weavie.Thousands of people pay the price everyday for freedoms we should allready have ,but like youself if we all put in time giving a little time,"no pun intended"we can continue to move slow as it may seem to educating people on the obvious.Thank you for your service.:peace:

Good luck to all of you who have tried to turn things around , I live in the UK over here they cant even keep it as a c cat drug . each time the law tries to get turned around some fool comes up with what I call the MAD comment . an pull loads of specialization that it leads to brain damage or it is a gate way drug . Even though every theory has been proved wrong by science . I believe that the biggest chance we have is you guys in the states so many states are going med friendly which will eventually catch the eyes off the general public an maybe over throw this silly law . We even used to have demos but I heard we have to have a licence to demonstrate these days . we live in a dictatorship an seems we have to wait for them to work out how much they could save on police and how much they can get from Hemp as an industry

Weavie, First of all, Thank you for serving in a police-action that we weren't even suppose to be involved in. I was born in '69, so I understand all to well what that war was all about. Second of all. I am very sorry that you paid the ultimate price of your freedom to provide God's Green Herb to mankind. Marijuana was legal during Prohibition when alcohol was illegal. Now we just need to get it legal again all over the United States.

thank you for your sacrifice! We will get there one day!! Shame people have to deal with these issues.

Big props to weave it is utter nonsense 6 years of ur life lost over pot that's just flat bs when the guy that beat my 7 yr old mentally handicapped cousin to death with his bare hands served less than 3 and was released it makes me sick for hero's like u that fought for a country that won't fight for u back to b imprisoned for this so stay on ur island with ur fat spliff and blow it in our direction lol

Good For U Brother. I as well was Branded a Criminal & spent FAR to Much time in Prison for selling enough weed to support my OWN Habit!!! I NEVER EVER Hurt ANYONE whilst selling or Using Marijuana I mean I sold a dime bag here or there & ONLY to ADULTS Unless I was younger at the time myself and I ONLY Purchased it until I was in my late 20's ANYHOOOW< I can Relate to your Circumstance as well as PROMOTE IT Too! I've Learned Quite A Bit about the ESTABLISHMENT (as I refer to them) just to bunch the whole-
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels In ONE TERM! U R Bang On About the Pharmaceutical Bastages & Least NOT I FORGET THE WEALTHY In General. Whom have this UNREALISTIC INTERPRETATION Of Themselves as GREATER THAN! We Know Better! I'm 53 and just trying to Learn How to GROW The BEST MEDICAL MARIJUANA POSSIBLE For MY PERSONAL CONSUMPTION! I Totally ENVY Your Luck @ Getting AWAY from ALL The SHIGHT & Having Peace & Quiet. I Sincerely Hope ALL IS WELL With You & Yours & Fuck em All Go Out & Buy Yourself The Biggest Baddest DOG U Can Find Brother! & Good Luck to ANYONE whom tries to Trespass On Your Island. LMAO

Heres a few Pics of The Gear I Was Using Before I Got the NEW GEAR Me & My Bro are working with @ Present. LMAO
IMG_45085.JPG
IMG_446911.JPG
IMG_44627.JPG
IMG_44689.JPG
IMG_44679.JPG
IMG_44209.JPG
IMG_44465.JPG
IMG_44069.JPG
IMG_436510.JPG
IMG_43878.JPG

Judging by that typing you've already found the best medical marijuana possible for your personal consumption. And yes, I'm jealous!

Back
Top Bottom