9 years for 1 possession charge

bezzly

hello,

i am a us army vet 35 years old
i got busted for 2nd degree poss of weed in 2007 in bham alabama
I was put on a deferment program that never ended. random drug testing that cost me my job
I had to pay for each test and when i ran out of cash despite showing up i was counted as not complying
at that point i was barred from working or earning cash. i was dead in the water
a friend in cali offered me a place to stay, I found work out here and got back on my feet
since then. i have contacted bama several times to work this case out,but they insist i come in and continue their cycle until im broke again

i am a prisoner. i am barred from life because of this. i dont know what to do but live a life with no access to jobs,driving license or passport and whatever else is required by those things.

can anyone help me?

We all feel for you B, this is the oppressive system we are caught in right now. I live on the east coast, the only way to break their unjust hold on us is to vote to decriminalize the possession and use of cannabis in these respective states. The work is to get it on the ballot, once we get it on the ballot the people will take care of the rest on election day. As far as right now, if your not handicapped look to "Day Labor" places for work a lot of those places pay by the day and some pay in cash, its a blessing you have a friend who is looking out for you, stay strong, keep moving forward and stop and burn one every now again. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom