Another Drug War Victim

Well, you guessed it! Yep, MV and Alaska Lady are now victims in the Drug War. Caught up in the wheels of Justice for the moment. This is why you haven't heard from us in a while.

7/17/07 My step-daughter, who is almost 16, got mad at us for not letting her go spend the rest of the summer with a boyfriend in another town.....got mad when we said no....ran away......straight to the cops....
Well, she came up with a pretty wild story let me tell you!

Cops asked us to come sign for a pistol that my wife lent to a friend who got it confiscated on another unrelated incident (of which I was a part of), and when we sat down to do the paperwork, they told us they were placing us under arrest and a search was being made on our house at that very moment.

Wife was devastated and in shock, she has never been in trouble before now and couldn't believe her kid could do this. She was in jail for 2 days and I spent 7 days there. We have some great friends who came up with $3000 to bail out wife and another $10,000 to get me a great attorney. I came out on 3rd party and wife and I are allowed no contact with each other or the kids. That part really sucks, being seperated. My kids got sent back to Michigan, hell - they still had almost 4 weeks of vacation left with me here. Better than being put into the system for sure, but that sucked, and they are pissed off about the whole thing.

They have Indicted us on 3 counts of Class C felony: Misuse of a controlled substance,
1 class B felony of Misconduct with a firearm, and a misdemeanor of Contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

I have my Medical Marijuana Card, and was legal with only 2 in flowering at the moment, so all was immature. Had approx. 2ozs drying. The cops came up with 25ozs! Measuring the whole plants with stems and roots I guess you could say it was about that much. They said they also found 5 more outside somewhere on our property. ??Don't know about them??

Wife owns all the guns, so no problems there. But she had put a pair of loaded pistols in the desk drawer, when a black bear came head on into 2 of the kids in the back yard. I was out fishing at the time.

The kid alledged that we had over 30 plants, because we sell and distribute, guns to kill the cops with when they came to the house, I threatened her with her life for any trouble, and that we force the kids to do drugs. The State took the alledged victim into custody and my wife has to deal with that now too.

Betrayal of the worst kind, by your own flesh and blood, hurt me and about killed my wife. She didn't fair well in jail and is still having a hard time with everything. Doing better now though and thats good, she will be there for me when it's all over, and thats the great part.

Well, of course they took everything in the grow rooms, all my wifes guns, computers, cameras, paraphenalia etc.of which most was behind a locked door. Can you believe it - they even took the 420 Girls book!! Hope they order one of their own and give ours back!

So, we are trying to come up with as much information on cases as possible as they are related to something like this. We are asking for any help you may have to offer. Got any ideas, possible solutions etc. that may help?

Hope to have most of it dropped when we prove our points, but you know how it is....they need to make it look as bad as possible in order to carry out their search warrants and all.

We will appreciate all the help you guys could possible have to offer us at this time.

Thank You all,

MV & Alaska Lady

Thanks everyone for your support. You have no idea how much that means to us both.

Alaska Lady :nomo:

This really shows that we are indeed in a "Police State" when they have our children so brainwashed that they don't want to live at home anymore and use any excuse to get out. Do the kids really believe that being in state custody is better than what parents can provide?
I wonder what they will indoctrinate our kids with next? It's ok to shoot whomever you think is a menace to society? And I bet they let them off the hook when it happens too.

:nomo:

Thanks again everyone for your support. It IS appreciated!

The battle goes on but at least we have contact with each other now. And they are allowing us to hunt together without a TPC. Hopefully we will get it dismissed soon, we have crossed our fingers anyhow. Thanks

:smokin:

It will be fine when it's over. It is just the waiting right now that is so hard. You are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, but we all know how that goes! LOL It's a joke!! Thanks though and we will keep everybody posted as often as possible.

:47

The vibrator disappeared too! LOL Maybe someone needed to have a good time or it was somebody's b-day! LOL I cant wait until we get it ALL back.

MV...:smokin3:

Why would the police have taken the 420 girls book?

Maybe I should see if I can get another one then!! Lord only knows what's going on with anything while it is not in our care! LOL

I am very sorry to here about your misfortune MV and Alaska. I wish there was something I could do for ya. What a freakin Nightmare this must be for you. I wish I had more to say but words only translate so well when I print them on this comp. I truely hope for the best, my thoughts are with you.

Thank you so much. Yes it is a nightmare, but it won't last forever. We both just hate to wait, and we are into the waiting part right now. All will be well when we are done. Not to worry!

That's horrible!
It's truly disgusting when the people who are supposed to be protecting our rights do the opposite. What cowards those cops are! Looking to make themselves heroes by embellishing the truth. Well I'm sure they'll get what's coming to them.

I really hope everything turns out for you two. My thoughts are with you guys! Good luck! Don't let the man get you down ;)

Back
Top Bottom