Owner of medical mj dispensary in deep trouble

vaping

this should make the news but i am not allowed to post it on the news here: we live in maui county and my hubby was able to buy his medical mj from the only dispensary here, which was in pa'ia on maui. this was shut down by the powers that be a few months ago and the people who worked there all arrested. instead of only selling these meds to proven holders of permits, i guess they must have gotten sloppy and sold to other people too.
Brian Murphy, the founder and owner of this dispensary, has been fighting faithfully for many years in the courts in honolulu for the patients' rights. there was a raid on his house, masked men with guns busting in the door and robbing him of the supplies. he suspected that cops did this, "the feds" he claimed. months later he was arrested and posted bail. the trial is set for december.
now one of the other players has snitched on him as a bargain to get off from going to prison.
running a dispensary has to be done very carefully to be within the letter of the law. although Brian may have made mistakes, he is a man ahead of his time because some day we will have dispensaries here to allow the patients to purchase their meds legally and safely. this makes Brian and people like him, martyrs who fought for sick people like my hubby. while he will be rotting in a prison for many years, let's all think of these martyrs and victims of the wrong laws which were put here and enforced by heartless and unforgiving powers.

why was this dispensary selling marijuana to people who did not have a doctors note???? This makes all marijuana dispensaries look bad.

Back
Top Bottom