mitral valve prolapse - will weed hurt me?

Optimus PrimeBud

Hello everyone. I have suffered from severe migraines since I was 10 years old, I have tried all the medications the doctors could find and not one has helped me. Not only that but the side effects from the migraine drugs were very serious and seemed to cause even more problems. I have recently tried using marijuana for my migraines and it worked!!

I didn't need some special pharmaceutical drug that barley worked. All I needed was a naturally growing plant that not only fixed the migraine but also stopped the nausea and the dizziness.

Here is the problem, I have mitral valve prolapse and when I smoke or eat marijuana my heart races and I can feel it pounding in my chest. It scares me and makes me very very paranoid. I would feel much better if I had more information, mainly can weed hurt me because of my condition?

Does my heart racing from the weed put me in any risk at all, or am I just scaring myself for no reason. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

thanks all!

Ok so it's been a while since this was posted but obviously there hasn't really been an answer. So if anyone has any information on this please let me know I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Hey I just wanted to give some input since no one has yet but I'd say your just being high and focusing on it too much, kinda like when you feel sick but if you don't think about it, it's not as bad, but you seem to be thinking about it.
BUT I could be completely wrong. What I would do is research the "condition" you have and find out if heart racing or getting excited is dangerous.

I would definitely consult a doctor about the effects MMJ has on you. Increased heart rate is a common effect for a lot of people from smoking MMJ. I have high blood pressure but I haven't had any signs that MMJ has increased my heart rate during use.

Back
Top Bottom