I have a complaint with Our system

medme

i live in washington and have a valid marijuana card,,BUT,, i live in eastern washington, they have closed down all the dispensary's on this side of the state. its a federal thing,,,,,WTF....they didn't just close the bad ones,,,they closed them all.... i think thats just wrong!!
one more thing,,, its against federal law to have marijuana, but semi-legal in some states... its also against federal law for private parties to own fully automatic weapons and silencer's,, but in one state, its legal to have and own these, they even have a TV show called "sons of guns" do you see the feds raiding gun shops like these,,,no,,,why not,,, WTF...all this over a plant... its just a shame... sorry,, just had to get this off my chest....

Re: i have a bitch with OUR system,,,,,

It's not a federal ban on machine guns and silencers, the states are the ones that ban them. In fact you have to apply for a FFL and purchase a federal tax stamp for each automatic weapon or suppressor you purchase/own, and they are regulated at the federal level. The states (such as CA) choose to ban them, not the other way around.

As for the state, I would contact your local legislature and express you opinion about the closures. I am sure there is more to the closures than pressure from the feds, otherwise they would have closed them all statewide. The blame most likely lies with your city or county governments denying permits. I've seen it happen here in SoCal. It is up to the individual cities and counties to allow or disallow the sale and cultivation of MMJ and you see a huge disparity throughout the state, from 6 plant max to 100 depending on the area.

So, although I understand your frustration, you need to research on why they chose to only close the ones East of the Cascades.

Re: i have a bitch with OUR system

i live in washington and have a valid marijuana card,,BUT,, i live in eastern washington, they have closed down all the dispensary's on this side of the state. its a federal thing,,,,,WTF....they didn't just close the bad ones,,,they closed them all.... i think thats just wrong!!
one more thing,,, its against federal law to have marijuana, but semi-legal in some states... its also against federal law for private parties to own fully automatic weapons and silencer's,, but in one state, its legal to have and own these, they even have a TV show called "sons of guns" do you see the feds raiding gun shops like these,,,no,,,why not,,, WTF...all this over a plant... its just a shame... sorry,, just had to get this off my chest....

You only have the rights you can defend. Treat them as loved ones, defend them any way you can.

The reason the ones in eastern washington was targeted is because law enforcement and city and county officials don't want the dispensaries and they can pass the buch some what by having the DEA do the dirty work for them. Just remember those people come election day. If the candidate didn't support MMJ then they are against it. There is no middle ground.
Silencers and fully automatic weapons are not illegal federally except that the permit you have to get to legally own one is very expensive so the result is the same. The federal government has no authority to make weapons illegal just as they have no authority to make MMJ illegal but that doesn't stop them. Thats why the 2 states that have made fully automatic firearms legal are not asking for permission from the feds. They rely on the 10th Amendment to give them that right. The same thing can be done with cannabis. All it requires is state officials to have the backbone.

In Washington state law we are not allowed the sale of cannabis but we are allowed to cultivate if your a MMJ card holder. I am happy about this because the only way that we would be able to have dispensories "legally" would mean that we would have to have a state registry or in lamens terms a "federal watch-list". I mean Seattle's got 4 of for sure but they have to register with the dispensaries if they would like to purchase thier meds there. It is some B.S. but I would rather have it this way then to be having to worry about the DEA kicking down my door because they dont have enough busts for that given month. I am happy about the newest amendment that there is now patien to patient care now. They also passed co-op's now to. The co-op's now have to have no more then 4 patients ant I believe no more then 100 plants. I'm not 100 percent on the amount of plants but to be safe I'm going to retract that number down to 60. I am also a card carrying member of Eastern Washington an the only thing that annoys me is that my county doesn't recognize the new co-op part of the new amendment. They recognize the patient to patient care now. Makes me happy because now I can take care of another person so that thier meds aren't all messed up.

Hey man I don't want to be a ass but the coop rule is upp to 10 patients in one coop and and up to 45 plants and 72 ounces I believe, Im pretty sure that is how it is but didn't want to come off as a ass, Just wanted to get facts straight.:Namaste:

the Spokane sheriff dropped the ball on the dispensarys
they have the power and responsibility to tell the feds to kick rocks and defend the ppl of this county
Instead they bent over and took it in the place of little sun
Or even worse they are in bed with the jackbooted thugs

so you will know who I will be voting for the other guy when it comes to sheriff

Back
Top Bottom