Diabetes 2 Neuropathy

magmore

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes several years ago. I live in Washington state. The nueropathy is haveing a serious impact on my quality of life.
Does anyone know if diabetic nueropathy will qualify for a medical marijuana card/recommendation?
Apologies if this is the incorrect thread . Hopefully someone in Washington has some experience with this,.
Thanks in advance for any input.

I went to renew and the system had changed to "give me your money here is your paperwork". No medical records or proof needed.

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes several years ago. I live in Washington state. The nueropathy is haveing a serious impact on my quality of life.
Does anyone know if diabetic nueropathy will qualify for a medical marijuana card/recommendation?
Apologies if this is the incorrect thread . Hopefully someone in Washington has some experience with this,.
Thanks in advance for any input.
I know neuropathy itself is covered. Shouldn't matter whether its diabetes related. Its considered an intractable pain issue. All you have to do is tell a doctor you opiate intolerant, that opiates make you puke and you can be authorized.
69.51A.005
Purpose and intent.

(1) The legislature finds that:

(a) There is medical evidence that some patients with terminal or debilitating medical conditions may, under their health care professional's care, benefit from the medical use of cannabis. Some of the conditions for which cannabis appears to be beneficial include, but are not limited to:

(i) Nausea, vomiting, and cachexia associated with cancer, HIV-positive status, AIDS, hepatitis C, anorexia, and their treatments;

(ii) Severe muscle spasms associated with multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, and other seizure and spasticity disorders;

(iii) Acute or chronic glaucoma;

(iv) Crohn's disease; and

(v) Some forms of intractable pain.

(b) Humanitarian compassion necessitates that the decision to use cannabis by patients with terminal or debilitating medical conditions is a personal, individual decision, based upon their health care professional's professional medical judgment and discretion.

Back
Top Bottom