WA Growers Unite!

Hey all, just stopping in and saying Hi from Puyallup!

Hi JohnWA,

I've got family in Puyallup, but I live an hour and a half North! I just recently found 420magazine and signed up today so that I could ask for help as I am a complete noob and nothing I have tried so far from the local dispensary has given me any relief yet! ~sigh

I have an incurable and painful genetic disease and have been really sick and on high powered Opioids for 10 years. To make a long story short, my mail order pharmacy screwed up and didn't get my meds to me on time, so when they did arrive five days later I was already in withdrawal (no mental cravings, but terrible sleep and digestive issues) so I decided to stay the course and I'm happy to be able to report that I've been off of the worst one for three months now, athough from what I've read and been told it will take about a year for it to be completely purged from my body! Now that's an evil drug, and with so many side effects its just not worth taking even though it did conrol my pain fairly well!!! :-(

I would really like to grow my own MMJ because my body can't take anymore of that RX Poison, and its impossible to know how something is grown and what chemicles were used if you don't do it yourself! Unfortunately, I cannot grow it in my home because my immediate family, including me can not handle the odor. My hubby and son have alergies and it aggraates them and even though I rarely have an allergy to anything, MJ buds make my sinuses super stuffy and I get a nasty headache! ...and yet, I still want to try growing my own; (most importantly to ensure that it is clean/safe and secondly because I am disabled and live on a very limited income) so if not at home, where can I grow? Maybe there is an MMJ Patient Collective Garden in WA I can join, or maybe even another MMJ patient who is willing to help me by providing my meds as my designated caretaker? I've spent hours upon hours doing research on all things MMJ, but at this point I'm on overload and at a stand still, so any advice in this area would be appreciated!

I've tried medibles, but with my malabsorption they have not worked for me and besides they are too expensive for my budget anyway! I've also tried several different strains of dry, finely ground buds (Indica's for night and one Sativa for day) in my Storz & Bickel Plenty Vaporizer and was told they were all super strong weed, but again I only get a slight head and body buzz and it is super short lived, so if I can't get to sleep within 20 minutes or so after vaping I can't sleep at all; insomnia sucks and I've been awake going on three days now! ~wah I've also tried a couple of CO2 cartridges in a pen vape as well as Rick Simpson oil, both eatten and vaped and just can't seem to get it right; my body seems to be fighting off the effects of the MMJ and not allowing me to ever feel relaxed; oh how I wish I could! Someone told me to add a little of the CO2 or Rick Simpson oil to the dry weed in the vaporizer to get better pain and insomnia relief, but all that did was make me sick to my stomach for hours! ~jeez

I hope you have very bountiful and healthy crop(s) harvest, John! I would so love to be able to report back to my doctors that MMJ changed my quality of life for the better, but sadly I'm just not there yet, but I'm not giving up beause I really want to prove them wrong and show them that MMJ really does have medicinal value and benefits!

So onward I'll march, in my journey to learn more about MMJ and hopefully I'll find something that will bring me relief, peace and comfort! ...and since it has been proven that MJ is a natural anti-inflamitory and tumor fighter I just want it to work for me too!

Have a great weekend; oh, and any insights, thoughts or suggestions you can toss my way would be sincerely appreiated! ...apologizing for the long post in advance!!!

Cinthya

Heya John!
I have been a long time lurker, saw your thread and finally decided to make an account here.

I also live in the South Sound. I am about to start my first serious grow using 10 litre/2 gallon Airpots, FF Ocean Forest, and Auto Blueberry. I figure using an auto flowering plant for my first grow was a good idea since there are fewer moving parts to the growing of such plants.

Holy mole! I just checked out your grow John, lots of different methods in use!

Keep em' green.

Heya John!
I have been a long time lurker, saw your thread and finally decided to make an account here.

I also live in the South Sound. I am about to start my first serious grow using 10 litre/2 gallon Airpots, FF Ocean Forest, and Auto Blueberry. I figure using an auto flowering plant for my first grow was a good idea since there are fewer moving parts to the growing of such plants.

Holy mole! I just checked out your grow John, lots of different methods in use!

Keep em' green.

at least someone is watching, since nobody has said anything my last few updates I've stopped posting there and just decided to ride the train myself.

If you have any questions, post them in here and we can work things out together.

My first plant was a auto female taken as well, grown from seed. While there a positives and negatives to it, as well as regular plants, I would go with regulars. Because you can clone those babies. With auto's you can't :(

Im kind of worried about my AF, im coming up on its 60 day max life within 2 weeks I believe it is, and it isn't showing any sign of a bud coming in. Just nice growth.

Hey all. Just joined. Mount Vernon/Burlington general area. Just lurking and trying to get input on how to set up my grow room. Just framed in a 23' x 12' room in my garage.

Here's something we copied and pasted here to get the word out, there's a picture of a patient hand cuffed to a wheel chair with a cop behind her that we couldn't upload here, sorry, didn't have time to research how! But this says it all. The LCB and politicians are VERY corrupt here in Wa. The Cannabis Action Coalition uncovered bribes etc etc. etc. It's a shame. You can read about them on 420 leaks. We may be moving...........

Please forward and spread this!!!

Washington state liquor control board (the same people we just voted out of controlling our liquor and to put it back into retail stores hands) in an attempt in justifying staying in power and not be dissolved have decided to take it upon themselves to be the Shepherds of newly legalized marijuana - I502.

In its over zealous attempt to implement Washington state's new law (I-502) the LCB is attempting to make medical cannabis illegal. They will make all the rules and control every aspect of marijuana, including the medical industry which has been around since 1998, which initially they said they had no intention of messing with... (And quite frankly have no authority over)

These recommendations were released today detailing how they will DE-incentivize medical and eventually absorb medical/ending it.

Police states, drafting legislation that is in fact the exact opposite as advertised.

Please forward this to as many people as possible, the below list are legislative members of Washington state we need to send E-mails and letters to as many as possible.

Pleas copy and spread the word

The Cannabis Action Coalition has been working to defend medical cannabis patients and care providers. We need your help and support in a serious way. Please stay informed, write your reps in OLympia and tell them to NOT allow the LCB to make any changes to Medical Cannabis. We may also need folks to attend a rally in Olympia.

The Maj's

been on them already and my senator also, you guys hit your reps in the state house and senate we have to stop this before it gets enacted or we will have to do another medical initiative to get them out. This time they would be no big donors for the medical because all the people that helped get it done the last time will be too busy doing the recreational thing so if they get control we will be screwed.

my post from 10-13 2012

Re: I 502
Don't like the law because it put the state in charge and you know that your not going to get a license to grow or sell the sales will go to the liquor stores or well connected politicians friends, same with the growers lics. At present it says it will not change the medical users status but i'll give long odds on that being outlawed as soon as the new set up is in place. At the end of Prohibition the government sent milk trucks into the hills of Va and Ky buying at top dollar every ounce of moonshine they could get as took it and added food coloring sold it as rye whiskey. Soon as the distilleries were up and running they raided and cut every still they had bought from.

I'm not physic but i understand government and money grabs

my post from 10-13 2012

Don't like the law because it put the state in charge and you know that your not going to get a license to grow or sell the sales will go to the liquor stores or well connected politicians friends, same with the growers lics. At present it says it will not change the medical users status but i'll give long odds on that being outlawed as soon as the new set up is in place. At the end of Prohibition the government sent milk trucks into the hills of Va and Ky buying at top dollar every ounce of moonshine they could get as took it and added food coloring sold it as rye whiskey. Soon as the distilleries were up and running they raided and cut every still they had bought from.

This is great. I hope you don't mind if I copy your post and put it on the NWGT site? They are working hard to help stop this.... And this just confirms what people are saying they are going to do!

going to be hard to stop with unelected people running it. i have been on my state reps and the board with e mail input and objecting to everything.so i'll be one of the first to get checked as soon as they get medical outlawed. they'll be here to check my place

my post from 10-13 2012

Well here we are.......fall of 2015, all medical dispensaries must be closed down by July, 2016. current recreational stores will provide for the medical market. ( money grab by WACA )
Registered State ID card carrying medical user, may be exempt from part of the 37% state cannabis excise tax, and be able to grow 4 plants.
Register and allow your home/ property to be raided at any time,to check you out?

You may laugh, but i voted no for the legalization. Cannabis will always be there because nature provides it, not because Ann Rivers and her buddies at WACA permit it. It is a plant.

seek joy mate:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom