RSO supplier in WA or one who will ship to WA?

delta.9

It's been a long time since I last posted, so any help is much appreciated. Looking to buy 60 grams (full treatment) of of organic RSO from a reputable supplier.

All I have found are the scammer-types who post in the comments section of RSO articles and 1 supplier in CA who only ships in CA to MMJ cardholders. I will not be able to make the RSO myself, so that option is out.

Any help or direction, again, is much appreciated.

:thanks:

It's been a long time since I last posted, so any help is much appreciated. Looking to buy 60 grams (full treatment) of of organic RSO from a reputable supplier.

All I have found are the scammer-types who post in the comments section of RSO articles and 1 supplier in CA who only ships in CA to MMJ cardholders. I will not be able to make the RSO myself, so that option is out.

I am on the other coast. Since you are in a legal state, I would think you should be able to get it from a dispensary. If I may ask, what are you treating for? CCO is not difficult to make, and you would know what is in your oil if you make it yourself. Here is a link to CCO oilers. In the first post on this thread are links to 3 other threads (Tacking, Making oil, and Cancer treatment). There is also a great thread started by SweetSue called SweetSue's Concentrated Cannabis Oil Study Hall There is a tremendous wealth of information between these treads. Stop by, ask questions and the oilseeds will be there to help!!! :peace:

Thanks Supergroomer. I've contacted one local dispensary, but they want to charge an astronomical price for 60 grams. Essentially full pop.

I found a CA supplier that sells it for $1500, but only ships to CA residents with a MMJ license. That price seems pretty reasonable at $25/gr. I just don't have the means to make it myself, or trust me, I would. And, if I had the time, I would grow it myself and then make it...

So I have to settle for the option that does work for me which is find a reputable place (or someone) to buy it from.

Given this info, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks Supergroomer. I've contacted one local dispensary, but they want to charge an astronomical price for 60 grams. Essentially full pop.

I found a CA supplier that sells it for $1500, but only ships to CA residents with a MMJ license. That price seems pretty reasonable at $25/gr. I just don't have the means to make it myself, or trust me, I would. And, if I had the time, I would grow it myself and then make it...

So I have to settle for the option that does work for me which is find a reputable place (or someone) to buy it from.

Given this info, do you have any suggestions?

In my state, oil is not available. Just flower. So I had to learn to make it myself. If you were to make it yourself, you would need about 1 lb of flower, preferably, 1/2lb Indica and 1/2lb sativa. If you figure the price of the bud + time involved to make it, will tell you if the dispensary is charging a far price. In my state, I can only get 2oz per month and it is $560/oz. I would call several different places and see what they have. Also, make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Find out what the THC/CBD content is. That is about the best I can offer. I hope this helps a little. Please take the time to look at the links. There is so much information (no matter what you are treating) with so many caring people, it will blow your mind!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

In my state, oil is not available. Just flower. So I had to learn to make it myself. If you were to make it yourself, you would need about 1 lb of flower, preferably, 1/2lb Indica and 1/2lb sativa. If you figure the price of the bud + time involved to make it, will tell you if the dispensary is charging a far price. In my state, I can only get 2oz per month and it is $560/oz. I would call several different places and see what they have. Also, make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Find out what the THC/CBD content is. That is about the best I can offer. I hope this helps a little. Please take the time to look at the links. There is so much information (no matter what you are treating) with so many caring people, it will blow your mind!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

Thanks SG. I found a local place I can pick up 60g from, so I'm swinging by there tomorrow. If I need more, the next go around I will try to see if I can do it myself to help save $ because it isn't cheap, that's for sure!

Thanks again for the help.

Hi delta – we are just beginning our search for an RSO supplier in Washington. Any chance you'd be willing to share the info for the local place you found? Any suggestions, insights, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

I am from Oregon Close to Portland and make RSO for cancer patients. All have survived and remain cancer free. All of which would be glad to speak about my character. So if interested you can email me or reply back

Back
Top Bottom