MMJ law?

ckenney82

I am mmj approved for 15 plants. Does that mean total or fifteen in flower 15 veg and 15 seed??

I would imagine that is total, as 15 is quite a lot for "one person" as 15 in Flower would produce more than most folks would use in 3 months by themselves. Though if like here the rules change all the time, might try a web search and see if you can find something on the States site. As each State has their own rules, OR is 4 "adult" plants for Rec and 6 for Med I think and their definition is confusing to say the least and changes quite often.

I would imagine that is total, as 15 is quite a lot for "one person" as 15 in Flower would produce more than most folks would use in 3 months by themselves. Though if like here the rules change all the time, might try a web search and see if you can find something on the States site. As each State has their own rules, OR is 4 "adult" plants for Rec and 6 for Med I think and their definition is confusing to say the least and changes quite often.
So I would imagine 5 flower 5 veg 5 seed would be ok than. I tried looking to no avail. I go through a little over a quarter pound a month myself. Edibles and smoke.

Note: No more than 15 plants may be grown or located in any one housing unit even if multiple qualifying patients or designated providers reside in the housing unit. The only exception will be for cooperative gardens established under SB 5052.

Found that here:

Medical Marijuana Possession Amounts :: Washington State Department of Health

So if you have the physicians approval and a Med card and entered into their data base it is 15 total and up to 1lb of usable in house. Probably not an issue unless you are selling it (which will get their attention fast), as highly unlikely they going to come into your house and see how many you have.

Found that here:

Medical Marijuana Possession Amounts :: Washington State Department of Health

So if you have the physicians approval and a Med card and entered into their data base it is 15 total and up to 1lb of usable in house. Probably not an issue unless you are selling it (which will get their attention fast), as highly unlikely they going to come into your house and see how many you have.
No defiantly will never sell my medicine. The movement and connection to the art is to precious for all that drama. A pound of smoke is pppppplenty for on hand. I bake and cook with un-activated cannabis butter and tinctures is why I go through so much. Its really a miracle plant. It has helped me physically and mentally. I love the non phycho-active effects it has to offer our bodies. It heals damaged cells and a pluthra of other ailments as long as it never reaches above 235 deg f or 285. You can injest a lot over time from tolerance. Thats what you want though. The beat part is you will not get high. Just healed!!!! Try it.

Back
Top Bottom