How do I find my threads?

GreneLeaf

Is there a link somewhere that shows my posts and threads I've started?

too bad it don't work on the welcome screen at the top...Looks like I have to go find a post first.
thanks anyway.

hmm... I thought that just showed the threads that we are subscribed to?

Sorry if my first suggestion didn't work for you GreneLeaf... another way is to just go into your profile, click on the tab that says "statistics" and you will see "find all posts by GreneLeaf" ... click that and you'll see every post you have started or commented on in this site!

You are automatically subscribed to any thread you start or post in, so unless you unsubscribe you are subscribed.....

Depends on what the user's "Default Thread Subscription Mode" option is set at. Or do you mean that the default err... "Default" is set to one of the four subscribe choices instead of the Do Not Subscribe one? I don't remember how mine was set when I joined.

In any event, the boss's UserCP link is a good one to have. It's the page I land on when I visit. Then I hit the New Posts link.

Lets say I have a journal, and I update pic's once a week, there's been no new posts for the last couple a days...how do I find it?...easily
Right now I've created a link in my signature so I can find it easy. Until I did that I had to go find a post of mine to get to it. Diggin myself a hole. lol
The 'subscription' and 'list subscriptions' looks like my answer
Thanks again

This suggestion will show all threads you have subscribed to -
Be Irie -Go into your user Control Panel and then look for "list subscriptions" on the left. That will show you all that you started or commented in...

And this suggestion will show you all the posts you have made -

Captain Kronic - another way is to just go into your profile, click on the tab that says "statistics" and you will see "find all posts by GreneLeaf" ... click that and you'll see every post you have started or commented on in this site!

Either way should work for you :)

Back
Top Bottom