How To Post A New Thread

Re: How to start a New thread and not Hijack others

Hi, I am having trouble finding the New Thread button. I only see Reply to thread when im in someone elses post. But when I am looking at the lists of other threads (not in someones thread), I dont see anything that says New thread. Please help

Seems like I'm not alone here. Where is this button? I know this thread is nearly 2 years old. I have never come across a forum where starting a thread is this difficult.

Go to a forum and click the "Post New Thread" Button :thumb:

capture-20130911-104959.jpg

So some forums are closed so you can't post threads like for example How to grow??

Of course :)

We are all welcome to share our experiences in our journals and the other forums,

but that "How to grow" forum is a valuable resource, not just for noobs.

All the info there has been deemed correct and is chosen by the moderators.

If it were open, anyone could write any nonsense and it would lose its reference character.

I hope that makes sense

:Namaste:

Well at the risk of appearing dim ( it wouldn't be the first time ) I just can't find the Start New Thread button at all. I've tried several times and refreshed etc. but it's just not happening. Any suggestions please?

420_2.PNG
420_1.PNG

Hi The Fat Angel ,

From the looks of your photos, you seem to be in the main forums area. From there, scroll down the page and find the specific area that most closely fits the topic that you want to discuss or ask about. Once you get into that area, the "Post New Thread" button should be located on the left side of the page, just above the list of threads that have already been posted.

Result! Thanks ever so much 420 girl. I kind of assumed by the sniffy, condescending and down right patronising tone of the OP that he knew what he was talking about when actually the information he was giving was woefully incomplete and misleading. Thanks again.

Yeah, I think the original OP was a little frustrated when he posted that thread so I've moved these most recent posts asking for assistance to a new thread in the Website Help and Feedback forum. Hopefully you were able to figure out how to post a new thread correctly.

Good luck with your future posts and welcome to the community!

Okay, I get it... "Go to a forum and click the "Post New Thread" Button" ... so I went to the Introduce Yourself page and found a buncha folks from my part of the world. Would like to say "G-day" and ask if any other Queenslanders are growing pot in a pot on the deck... and how does one deal with it being 'winter' right now... and, well, questions like that. BUT there ain't no "Post New Thread" Button" to be found. What am I doing wrong? Help, I just know there are folks waiting to help me with my issues. Where'd y'all hide the "Post New Thread" Button"?
Thank you...........
AussieBilly

Back
Top Bottom