Overposting?

pete2

Not sure how this works,but when I use this forum to post questions would this show up in the journal forum or the other way around.I don't want to over post.:thanks::thumb::thanks:
Might as well ask while I'm here. Is this a question I should have asked on the off-topic fourm ?

Re: Over posting ?

Not sure how this works,but when I use this forum to post questions would this show up in the journal forum or the other way around.I don't want to over post.:thanks::thumb::thanks:
Might as well ask while I'm here. Is this a question I should have asked on the off-topic fourm ?

it should show up in whatever sub forum you made the thread in. i think this was a valid question and belongs where its at (i could be wrong dont smite me mods)

Hi pete2

Pacific NW is correct. Your posts only appear in the sub-forum where you made them.

This is the correct forum for such website questions. Growing questions get the most responses if in FAQs. The Journals in Progress forum is just that - please don't post one-off questions there as we'll have to move them.

Hope that answers your question.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom