No tab for uploading pictures when I comment - Me? Website?

Colesdad

Not sure if this is the right place for this question.... When I updatediI my journal last nigh, the tab about whereiI would type my comments is missing. I noticed because I wanted to add pictures. I tried to go back and edit, but it was still missing. I went to another journal to comment, again, the tab was missing. I've always used my phone, LG Flex, Jellybean version.
Is it just me or is there something going on with the website

I haven't noticed anything like that Colesdad, but the admins are busy doing a lot of work right now, around the 'likes' features, and I know there have been plenty of bugs to eliminate. If it's not 'fixing itself' and seems to be rooted in the website system, as opposed to yours, probably the best option is to flag your post here and see if you can get help from them. If it is a systemic bug we can be sure they're already working on it, though.

I haven't noticed anything like that Colesdad, but the admins are busy doing a lot of work right now, around the 'likes' features, and I know there have been plenty of bugs to eliminate. If it's not 'fixing itself' and seems to be rooted in the website system, as opposed to yours, probably the best option is to flag your post here and see if you can get help from them. If it is a systemic bug we can be sure they're already working on it, though.
I sent them a flag from my journal post last night. I'll just sit back for a while and chill.
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom