Adding photos to grow journal

wheeler17

I need some help. Can any one help me out on how to add photos to my grow journal? Thank you very much

Sure I would be happy to help. 1st thing you need to do is upload the photos to the 420 site which can be accomplished by mousing over on the 2nd from the far left category in black named "Gallery" when you mouse over it, it will open a window of options, click on upload photos. Once you have done that a window will appear that will say "420 Magazine Photo Gallery Image Upload" scroll down till you see the next solid green bar across the screen that is titled, "Upload Photo" This is where all the magic happens. Scroll down a little and you will see a small rectangular box with the words "Select files to upload" in it. Click on that box. This gives you the option to upload photos from your computer or device. I personally have a folder on my desktop named 420 photos which I put all my photos in when I upload them onto my computer. From there I just select the photos I want to upload to 420. Since there is a total size limitation for uploads I find that doing 9 photos or less at a time works well for me. Select the photos you want uploaded and click open. You will see the photo file being uploaded, when it is complete you need to click the small rectangular box just below that that says "Upload/summit" This will take you to a area showing the picture where you can name the photo if you choose. If you do not care to rename it, just click the small rectangular box at the bottom of the page that has the word "process" in it. Now you are done uploading to 420, to post it in a thread, all you have to do is look at the lower left corner of the window you are typing in when you post and you will see a tab labeled "My Photos" click on that and select the picture you want to post. done deal hope this helped you out.

Another method is click on the link in my signature called Photo Gallery Guide- How to resize photos,upload & post photos

Back
Top Bottom