Can I have my name shortened to YetiHouse, originally it showed I was able to have YetiHouseGrass but the website automatically shortened it when I created it. And now it just looks dumb. Also sucks there's no "change account name" or "delete account" button. I hope those are being added to the site in the near future.

I would also like to request a name change... I figured i would be able to change it and just wrote quick89 to get signed up lol could i change my name to TheDude89

Nevermind... Everyone already knows me as quick...and its in the name of my journal... I think im stuck quick lol

If you change your mind, drop me a PM. :Namaste:

I emailed about a name change. Can we do it here?

I can change it for you, just tell me what you want it to be. To check if the name you've chosen is available, copy/paste the URL below into your browser, put the name in place of the "xxxx" and hit enter. If a profile pops up, the name you have chosen is already in use. If a message that says, "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view" then the name you have chosen is available.

Back
Top Bottom