Posting Pics

Time4420

Ive been trying but with no luck. Why does posting a pic have to be so fucking confusing? Im gonna go find a forum where posting a pic is simple like the rest of the world does.

Ive been trying but with no luck. Why does posting a pic have to be so fucking confusing? Im gonna go find a forum where posting a pic is simple like the rest of the world does.

Hey Time4420, sorry you are having trouble with uploading to the gallery. It can sometimes cause confusion at first, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes a pretty simple and efficient process. I have included some links that will assist you with uploading.

Let me know if you have any more issues.

Uploading Photos: A Video Guide

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Dan Ultra

:Namaste:

If you use the app posting pics is a snap man. Take a pic with your phone, hit the gallery icon and boom! There it is.
Dont let this take you away from an exceptional resource. Anything and everything you could want/need to know is probably here somewhere.
Good luck man

I'm having some issues and I don't want to start a new thread. I can't upload pictures anymore... It's been 24 hours and I'm going through withdraws.. lol.
Every time I upload and process my pictures I get a message that says "unable to create image". I've reset my phone, my router and even tried over 4g.. I messaged a couple mods with no response and was wondering if any body has a fix.

Hi Twox.

I see that subsequent to the above post, you have posted some photos successfully. Is all well now?

:Namaste:

I'm not sure what the issue is.. I've been playing with the setting on my camera lately and was having issues again today. I decided to crop a photo and it loaded just fine. The whole batch of photos had to be cropped before I uploaded or I would get this error message.. I found a work around so all is good... Thanx teddy

Back
Top Bottom