E-mail Issue

SaraLinni222

Hey, everyone. I opened a new account - my email account was flagged by my server. It's been "unavailable" and then when I finally got in (one time) all 420magazine emails were marked as "unavailable." All other emails were completely fine and normal. Then I logged out and cannot log back in. Everybody else's account from this company is fine and can be logged into using my computer.

Has anyone experienced this? Can it lead to anything? I'm a little freaked out, though what the heck would they be doing this for?

Re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Hey, everyone. I opened a new account - my email account was flagged by my server. It's been "unavailable" and then when I finally got in (one time) all 420magazine emails were marked as "unavailable." All other emails were completely fine and normal. Then I logged out and cannot log back in. Everybody else's account from this company is fine and can be logged into using my computer.

Has anyone experienced this? Can it lead to anything? I'm a little freaked out, though what the heck would they be doing this for?

Did the email server state why the account was "flagged"? Usually when this happens it's because the email address has been reported as spam. This can happen if your email address has been hacked into. Hackers will use the email address they hacked to send spam out to your address list and their own recipients.

It's good that you have a new one, and you might ask your server for clarification on the other when you have time. Be sure to change your password on your email account on a regular basis to avoid being hacked again, if that's what happened.

EDIT: I'm not positive, and a moderator could probably say for sure, but the 420 Mag emails being unavailable could have something to do with them bouncing back as undeliverable? It's been a long time since I've had to deal with the techy part of email addy's and issues with them. So, you might ask a moderator to see if that unavailable email addy has had issues with bouncing.

Try not to freak out, it's likely a person named "spammy hacker" that is the cause of this somehow. If not, it's another techy issue causing the problem.

Back
Top Bottom