420Mag App change?

GrahamGreen

Please excuse me, for I cannot find the proper forum channel to post this in...

Anybody else find it concerning that the 420 Mag app now asks for your location and if you deny the app it will freeze up on you? I love the people here and the community that has been built but I refuse to use an app that comes across as shady.

Sorry, I don't mean to spread any paranoia here. I'd just love to see an answer form the app developers/420 Mag staff or other members.

Cheers, and happy new years everybody. Hope you're all well :)

Is this a change that is coming in the future? I don't share my location as of now that's why I ask.
420-magazine-mobile550586642.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I wouldn't say the app works perfectly. It screws up when I open a notification link through the email. Takes somewhere else and I have to shut the app down and restart to get back to the timeline. Also, posted pictures in the threads don't always load especially when the site is being hit with all the Chinese crap spam. I'm on an Android phone.

Sent from my SM-G355M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've not experienced this personally or heard any complaints about this whatsoever, how do we know it's not your phone or another corrupted app causing the issue?

My app is messed aswell I have no 420 chat anymore ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The chat room was a mistake to begin with, we never asked for it, nor did we give permission to the company to install it. Unfortunately, there is no way to moderate the communications, it's a serious legal issue for us. :sorry:

Pictures don't load in the posts people make. I can't see what they are talking about.

Sent from my SM-G355M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You may be seeing posts with the 420 issue.

That app has been having lots of problems. Just recently, all photos uploaded to their server stopped showing in our threads. We are investigating the situation and will make an announcement once we figure it out. This is just one more reason why we always recommend to use our app instead, to avoid losing your photos when 420 has issues with their app. Uploading photos through our app, uploads directly to our secure server in Canada. Hope that helps solve the mystery. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom