Photo Upload Size Limit

Spookies

Aw man thanks for your work guys. Stupid prick spammers the lowest lives on the planet. Will we still be able to upload 10MB plus photos straight to phone? Seems back to its old ways. Can you at least please make it 12 if this limit has to be reinstated most photos from iPhone 6 float around 10 or 11 MB in full sun.

Re: Web Server Maintenance: Site Down For RAM Upgrade

Aw man thanks for your work guys. Stupid prick spammers the lowest lives on the planet. Will we still be able to upload 10MB plus photos straight to phone? Seems back to its old ways. Can you at least please make it 12 if this limit has to be reinstated most photos from iPhone 6 float around 10 or 11 MB in full sun.

I've asked our Gallery Mod to chime in, to help us get on the same page. :thanks:

The stated maximum size of a uploadable photo is -

Allowable Image Types: jpg,jpeg,gif,png
Maximum File Size: 10000kb file size limit.

I'm not aware of any changes being made to that limit. This question has been forwarded to system administration for assessment.

Web Server Maintenance: Site Down For RAM Upgrade

Yes I know this but last month with the app upgrades 420 settings were up in the air for a few weeks and allowed you to upload any size image straight to board and it was a dream. It allowed for less time for users wasting trying to upload all high res. through alternate methods and therefor more detailed journals with more of an equilibrium shift towards writing. A change to 12-14Mb would make this practically they case with most modern-semi modern iPhones and iPads. Just my two cents guys keep up the good work.

David, please move Spookie's request to it's own thread in website feedback for further assistance. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom