Journal cover photo not updating

KGB420TIME

I was wondering if anyone knows why the "cover" photo for my journal stopped changing? For a while, every time I'd post new pics, the picture would change. Now it seems to have gone back to a video I posted and is stuck there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
KGB

-------------------------------------------
Be who you are. Do what you do.
Those who are meant to journey
with you will find their way.
:Namaste:
.KGBs Multi-strain Manifold. - Journals in Progress
420magazine mobile app

Hi KGB420TIME

Thanks for pointing this out. We've investigated and have found that it's a minor app bug, which we are now working on to correct in the next version.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Hi KGB420TIME

Thanks for pointing this out. We've investigated and have found that it's a minor app bug, which we are now working on to correct in the next version.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Hi Teddy,
Thank you for taking the time to look into this and get back to me. I'm glad you were able to figure out the issue. Any idea when the next app update will be released? If you were to delete the post with the video, would that possibly be a quick fix for me? I know it wouldn't resolve the issue with the app, but it may allow my pics to change again. What do you think? Thank you again for you help with this!
KGB

Ignore this! Just testing the link in my signature

What you think, what you feel, and what manifests is always a match.. Every single time, no exceptions.

.KGBs Multi-strain Manifold.
KGBs Multi-Strain Manifold
420magazine mobile app

Ignore this! Just testing the link in my signature

When you go into "edit signature" there is a button next to "save signature" for "preview signature" that you can hit and it will show you what it will look like above the edit signature box.

When you go into "edit signature" there is a button next to "save signature" for "preview signature" that you can hit and it will show you what it will look like above the edit signature box.

Hi Dwight Monk,
I was using the mobile app to edit my signature, and there is no preview available. Thank you though .
✌️..

What you think, what you feel, and what manifests is always a match.. Every single time, no exceptions.

420magazine mobile app

You can actually see what it looks like in the mobile app, I mostly just wanted to test link to my journal

420magazine mobile app

Back
Top Bottom