Help - New to the site - Can't upload pictures

Hey all,

Any help in adding pictures to the gallery so I can add to my grow journal would be greatly appreciated. I was able to add 4 pictures initially and now I keep getting error messages. I am trying by clicking on the "Gallery" tab and then I select "Upload Photos". From there I try to drag the photos into the area it tells you to drag them. After that I click the "Upload/Submit" button.

It tries to process the request and then it bring up this message

Unable to create image: [/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/281647/031817ATF1.jpg]

Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated!! HELP

Van Stank

Hey all,

Any help in adding pictures to the gallery so I can add to my grow journal would be greatly appreciated. I was able to add 4 pictures initially and now I keep getting error messages. I am trying by clicking on the "Gallery" tab and then I select "Upload Photos". From there I try to drag the photos into the area it tells you to drag them. After that I click the "Upload/Submit" button.

It tries to process the request and then it bring up this message

Unable to create image: [/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/281647/031817ATF1.jpg]

Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated!! HELP

Van Stank

Hey Van your in the right place to upload. I take a pic first then go to upload photo to upload it. I haven't tried the drag an drop, hope it helps!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Van your in the right place to upload. I take a pic first then go to upload photo to upload it. I haven't tried the drag an drop, hope it helps!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah that doesn't seem to be an option for me. I have tried multiple browsers and even my phone.....but nothing is working. All I get is the error that I posted before. I don't understand it because it worked for the first 4 pictures I added and now all I get is the same error.

Yeah I have read that. The problem is that nothing in there is looks remotely like my browsers or phones so i can't do anything that it says. None of the browsers I use have the options that are shown in there. My phone options don't look like the ones shown in the guide. I would post a picture of what my options look like.....but I can't upload or add photos to my photos without getting an error.

Semper Fi

Hi Van Stank

I'm sending you a Private Message with a bunch of questions to try and get to the bottom of your problem.

Sorry you're experiencing this. Thanks for your patience, and we'll do all we can to help you get it sorted.

:Namaste:

Hi Van Stank

I'm sending you a Private Message with a bunch of questions to try and get to the bottom of your problem.

Sorry you're experiencing this. Thanks for your patience, and we'll do all we can to help you get it sorted.

:Namaste:

Thanks for the message Curly, it seems that I have solved the issue. Apparently it didn't like the pictures that my phone would take and try to upload. When I switched to using my work phone, it didn't have any issues. Not sure why....but its working now. Still doesn't make sense though because the first 4 pictures I uploaded last week were from my personal phone. But no worries and thank you for your response.

Van Stank

Back
Top Bottom