My photos are disappearing

Clancy

Can anyone point me to what I'm doing that's causing my photos to disappear? The last couple of days I've uploaded photos but they don't show up in my member gallery. It's as if the box is full but 420Mag says I have unlimited storage of photos. Wondering where the hell they're going cuz' they get uploaded and processed but then POOF!

Can anyone point me to what I'm doing that's causing my photos to disappear? The last couple of days I've uploaded photos but they don't show up in my member gallery. It's as if the box is full but 420Mag says I have unlimited storage of photos. Wondering where the hell they're going cuz' they get uploaded and processed but then POOF!
I've had that before as well but only when it was not approved. Hmmm

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

Thanks Curly, Yes, on my phone the process option shows up and it still disappears. I just tried again from my laptop and still they have gone somewhere else.

Not approved? Maybe you're right Kingjoe... guess someone needs a safe space or a trigger warning before the pics can be viewed. LOL!

When I "upload" it says upload successful but doesn't give me a "process" option. Goes straight to the Clancy gallery. Guess my next step is ask 420 staff for help.

Hi Clancy

I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm going to send you a PM with a bunch of questions so that we can get this figured out for you.

:Namaste:

Hi Clancy

I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm going to send you a PM with a bunch of questions so that we can get this figured out for you.

:Namaste:
Ted check ur pm please when you get a chance. .

Back
Top Bottom