Help

deke

can someone tell me how to upload pics plz,,,,,i have a diary to start,,,an would love ti get the pics up,,,thnx,,,,oooo,,,you,ll need ti go through it step by step,,,,lol,,,sorry,,,,i,m no that computer savvy,,,jist enuff ti get by,,,,,,peace ;-}_,

mmmm,,,i cant seem to start a tjhread??? so could admin plz move this to the correct place plz,

and i,m very sorry for piggybacking on the back o yer journal bro,,,but i aint got a clue how to start ma jopurnell,,,the starter wont let me???

anyhoo.

i,m not exactly at the beggining,i,m doing 3 master kush from sensi seeds atm, their about 18 inches tall,,as i don,t go by weeks,i go by height, why,,,,

i go by hight as i,m indoors,and my tent is 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m high,,,so i try and grow em as tall as possible,i have it worked out when to flip,,,as i only do indicAdom aswell,

i use a 600w omega digi ballast with soft start, it has 250,400 and 600w settings,i use a MH bulb in veg,and a HPS red spec in flower,
i use coco with a 40% perlite mix,,and use 10l airpots,which airprune the roots,
i use dutch pro a and b nutes,along with canna pk 13-14,,,and as i,m coco,,i always use density cal mag with added amino acids and sweetners with great rwsults,

i have a 5 inch ruck fan with a 5 inch rihno pro filter,and i got an oil rad in ma groom for wen the lights out,i also have a 12 inch desk fan in there,

i use a parabiloic shade,,,i love em,,and have a coolhood an wing for the summer if i need em,

i use a bluelab trunchen,,great bit o kit aswell,,,but a cheap lil ph pen,,i have all the buffers for em,,so i keep em callibrated

i use a pasive intake,,,as the fan is so powerfull,,and i have a fan speed controller attached with a temp probe,

i also use a powerstar 2 way contact switch,,and a heavy duty plug an grow timer,,,saftey is parampount imo

i fill a 20l mwater butt with feed and have a water heater and airpump in it

i alsi have a 50cm x 50cm x 1m tent,.,with a 6 inch fan,,a 200w dual spec cfl,,and a propogator in it to start everything off,,i always start from seed,

i think thats about it,,,any questions,,,fire away and i,ll let you know if theres anything i forgot,

many thnx for havin mem,,,again,,,sorry for usin yer post bro,,,but i didn,t know how else to start,,,so plz admin,,,could you pit this in the right place thnx,,much appreciated,,,,,,,,,peace ;-}_,

oka,,,so i managed to copy an paste ma post over her,,,so this will be ma grow diary for this grow,,,till i learn the forum,,,and learn how ti post pics,,,hope ye don,t mind,,i think am in the right place,,,,lol,,,,anyhoo,,,,,,,thats ma setup,,,,peace folks ;-}_,

Back
Top Bottom