Profile Name Change

bluedreamer77

Can someone help me change my profile name please? I am obviously a total newb and lacking in creativity, so I will take anything that isn't my real name :thumb:

I can change it for you, just tell me what you want it to be. To check if the name you've chosen is available, copy/paste the URL below into your browser, put the name in place of the "xxxx" and hit enter. If a profile pops up, the name you have chosen is already in use. If a message that says, "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view" then the name you have chosen is available.

View Profile: xXxx

:Namaste:

@pınar Ener

Unfortunately, this is a service that we no longer offer. Username changes seriously affect our SEO. Accommodating our members has therefore made it more difficult for the huge community of those seeking news, help and advice on Cannabis and Hemp to find us.

:Namaste:

I typed my name backwards lol. Could I please have my name changed to Closet Urban Grower? NOT Urban Closet Grow. This is a brand new account with no real associations yet.

I typed my name backwards lol. Could I please have my name changed to Closet Urban Grower? NOT Urban Closet Grow. This is a brand new account with no real associations yet.
We note that you have created a second account with a revised name. Your original account has been closed.

Back
Top Bottom