How do I get a hold of an admin?

Here's an Admin. :ciao:

Although you do need a minimum of 50 posts to PM another member (an anti-spam measure), you should be able to PM Admin and Mods at any stage.

Click on my name and you should see the option "Private Message". Otherwise post your question here or email support@420magazine.com

I tried to PM you directly, but i don't see the option. Can you PM me, Teddy, or check the admin email?

I have received your email from support@420 and your problem has been resolved, as requested. :thumb:

Hey me too I need to change my user name please

Normally you should PM any Mod with this request. However, it looks like we have a glitch which is not allowing members with fewer than 50 posts to PM us. We're working on it.

I can change it for you, just tell me what you want it to be. To check if the name you've chosen is available, copy/paste the URL below into your browser, put the name in place of the "xxxx" and hit enter. If a profile pops up, the name you have chosen is already in use. If a message that says, "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view" then the name you have chosen is available.

Normally you should PM any Mod with this request. However, it looks like we have a glitch which is not allowing members with fewer than 50 posts to PM us. We're working on it.

I can change it for you, just tell me what you want it to be. To check if the name you've chosen is available, copy/paste the URL below into your browser, put the name in place of the "xxxx" and hit enter. If a profile pops up, the name you have chosen is already in use. If a message that says, "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view" then the name you have chosen is available.

Can you please change it to Kevzino

Hi Teddy,

Just an FYI that a couple of sponsor links are broken. Might want to check that out. One for sure is https://www.twilightgroups.net/

Hope this helps.

Thanks. We are aware of this one. Sponsor is changing it. It'll be fixed in a couple of days.

You wrote "a couple". Please let me know of any others. :thanks:

Thanks. We are aware of this one. Sponsor is changing it. It'll be fixed in a couple of days.

You wrote "a couple". Please let me know of any others. :thanks:

The "broken links" were all found from "Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®" and they are:

"Home - terpinator.com" - Privacy error
"Growing Media, Sphagnum Peat Moss, Mycorrhizal Inoculants - Product Catalog | PRO-MIX" - Privacy error
"Cannabis Seeds California - Buy Cannabis Seeds For Sale - Growers Choice" - Privacy error
"Get a Medical Marijuana Card Online - California Cannabis Doctors" - coming soon
"LED Grow Lights OSRAM Full Spectrum UV+IR | GROWant | Germany Made LED" - site can't be reached
"SunPlusLED | United States | SunPlusUSA" - site can't be reached

while reachable, the CSS paths look messed up - if you have an in with the webmaster ...
Ultra Klean synthetic urine pass your test 500% guarantee!

I used to run a moderately sized website so I understand the frustration of broken links and hope this helps!

(I looked for a "report a broken link" page but couldn't find one. I hope this isn't inappropriate.)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom