Changing notifications.

If I recall correctly (can't sleep so who knows if right ;)), but I had to unsubscribe to threads I was subscribed to prior to making the change, as it was still notifying me by Email when folks would post in those I had subbed to prior to changing the settings. I could be wrong, but I recall something like that when I changed the settings 9 months ago (my email addy is old and gets tons of stuff, so I didn't want/need more).

Your settings were changed to, "Subscribe with no notification" successfully, but our system may have taken a few hours to update this.

Nope... its been several days... I've tried to update but it does not appear to SAVE...

I also noticed that I recently received a friend request, and when I checked the "accept" box, it would not SAVE the change.

But when I when to that user's profile, and made them a friend, it saved to my profile.

If I recall correctly (can't sleep so who knows if right ;)), but I had to unsubscribe to threads I was subscribed to prior to making the change, as it was still notifying me by Email when folks would post in those I had subbed to prior to changing the settings. I could be wrong, but I recall something like that when I changed the settings 9 months ago (my email addy is old and gets tons of stuff, so I didn't want/need more).

I will try that on one of my subscribed threads, and report back...

Thanks!

20 minutes later.....

Hmmmmm... just not sure how to do this...

Back
Top Bottom