New to this site

ScouseBudz

Hello all, brand new to this site still trying to find my way around it. Any help would be appreciated, trying to make a grow journal on my current grow but can't seem to post in it?

Re: NEW to this site.

Hello all, brand new to this site still trying to find my way around it. Any help would be appreciated, trying to make a grow journal on my current grow but can't seem to post in it?

I don't see a grow journal in your profile. Are you sure you finished posting it?

I think it maybe something to do with 420 updating and making changes to their site.

But a journal sounds awesome .

What about you thinking of growing and indoor or out

You have any questions just ask man grow journals has a forum you can start one theee just go to grow journals. And create a new thread there New topic it might say ?

Then make sure in your title right 1st grow sour kush tent or what ever you want to call it I try to let everyone know

1. What medium or culture am I in?
2. What kind of lights?
3 indoor or out?
At least those so anyone with similar growing skills can see in bold lettering ?

Here are a few things to include in your introduction
And also you can go to introduce yourself and you should be able to have an army reach you ..

-
Anything else like I said ask away

9959b264c91ad9ebddab57e6f5a2952d.jpg
24726ec64b67fe286aa66bc8b31d53b6.jpg

I think it maybe something to do with 420 updating and making changes to their site.

But a journal sounds awesome .

What about you thinking of growing and indoor or out

You have any questions just ask man grow journals has a forum you can start one theee just go to grow journals. And create a new thread there New topic it might say ?

Then make sure in your title right 1st grow sour kush tent or what ever you want to call it I try to let everyone know

1. What medium or culture am I in?
2. What kind of lights?
3 indoor or out?
At least those so anyone with similar growing skills can see in bold lettering ?

Here are a few things to include in your introduction
And also you can go to introduce yourself and you should be able to have an army reach you ..

-
Anything else like I said ask away

9959b264c91ad9ebddab57e6f5a2952d.jpg
24726ec64b67fe286aa66bc8b31d53b6.jpg

Thank you my friend

Back
Top Bottom