Travel section?

puffin13

I think it would be a good idea to have a travel section, in the forum, where members could discuss cannabis travel; things like: availability in certain areas or cities, prices, what strains are available, quality, legality, places to score, etc.
Would a travel section, like this, be of interest to others? I think it could be beneficial to many people that are traveling. What are your thoughts? Thanks. Shalom.

Thanks for your responses. My intention was not for "hookups" but where, in the many places of the world, one could score some herb. (I dont have a problem scoring cannabis. I was just thinking it would be helpful for others).

I had a look at the Marijuana Facts sub-forum but it seems to only list the 13 mmj states of the usa. I was thinking more globally and for those without a mmj card in the usa. A travel section could also be used for ganja gatherings/festivals. Just my newbie 2 cents worth. Peace.

I think it would be a good idea to have a travel section, in the forum, where members could discuss cannabis travel; things like: availability in certain areas or cities, prices, what strains are available, quality, legality, places to score, etc.
Would a travel section, like this, be of interest to others? I think it could be beneficial to many people that are traveling. What are your thoughts? Thanks. Shalom.
That would be great, just coming for another forum where people book holidays to other pplaces and discuss whether weed is legal or not, and people are giving a lot of recommendations, so yeah it would be nice to have a travel section here! I really like this forum, great place for more knowledge :)

Back
Top Bottom