Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Random Chatter?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Random Chatter?

all is well guys...

i think signman gets the point and will watch what he says from here on out.

good lookin out jimbo!

thanks guys!

Deep in the Cannabis, relaxed and pain free
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Rob will do!!!!!!!

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I second Rob. Thank you guys! To see our members keeping an eye out for us is very heartening! Made my day to see this!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've always watched my friends backs and always will...plus I don't like to see good people get in trouble...I feel that we are here to have fun, not stress. We are all we've got and we have to look out for one another, when the rest of the world is out to get us and our kind.

and love to you all

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo e View Post
    I've always watched my friends backs and always will...plus I don't like to see good people get in trouble...I feel that we are here to have fun, not stress. We are all we've got and we have to look out for one another, when the rest of the world is out to get us and our kind.

and love to you all

Amen my brother from another mother! Hey thanks for looking out Jimbo! Thats why I left it the way I did just because of the point I was making. This forum means a lot to me just because of the simple fact of how it is run and my respect towards that and the people running it as well. I would never have a problem with a deletion if I ever crossed the line by accicident...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

yup, you can't get the personal attention any where else like you can right here at our favorite hang out. I've been to some others and it just felt like a popularity contest.
    But the first time I ever posted anything here, I was so warmly taken in by everyone, I knew I was home...I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone, right here and now for that.
    As a matter of fact, I got my best friend in the whole world to check this site out just today as I was talking to him on the phone.
    He has never grown the first plant, but he was amazed when I was telling him about the auto strains and I told him he can find out anything he wants to know about growing right here.
    I wouldn't do that for just any site, as noob growers are not well received at most of them.
    I know in my heart that he will be welcomed with open arms here though and Moose and all the other grow mods will have him on the right track in no time.
    I'll be sure to introduce him around to everyone as soon as I know he has joined us.
    As a life long friend that I grew up with, I just know y'all will love him too.
    I consider him my brother and even though I have never met any of y'all face to face, I feel that as smokers we all have a common bond that makes all of us brothers and sisters as well.

and love to you all!!!

Post Thanks / Like

i love it when a plan comes together...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Amen to that! Feed back like this makes moderating a pleasure. If members only knew half of what goes on behind the scenes, you would understand why support like this is precious!
    As a by yer by on thread deletions, let me tell you that even I have my threads deleted sometimes. I see it as a necessary process in quality control, and we do strive for perfection here, so I don't mind one little bit.

Post Thanks / Like

You know one of these days I will be asking for a position on this staff as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Moose View Post
    Amen to that! Feed back like this makes moderating a pleasure. If members only knew half of what goes on behind the scenes, you would understand why support like this is precious!
    As a by yer by on thread deletions, let me tell you that even I have my threads deleted sometimes. I see it as a necessary process in quality control, and we do strive for perfection here, so I don't mind one little bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^noted

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I tell ya, with such a great staff like this, it just shows the rest of us where your heart needs to be to become a staff member...The staff here are a model of excellence and what we all should should strive to be. Very impressive!!!
    After being treated like I was the plague at a couple of other sites, it was like a breath of fresh air to find such caring people here. People that really care about what you have to say and take the time to teach you when are unsure about something means so much.
    You guys are truly an inspiration and a blessing.
    I can only pray that the rest of the world will be so caring and compassionate.
    420 magazine is truly the bomb!!! Thank y'all so much for being my friends!!!

& love, Jimbo E

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12