Random Chatter?

Apollo

I was browsing through the thread topics and noticed that absolutely EVERYTHING has to be about weed. Isn't there a forum where I can go and just talk to other stoners about non-weed related things?

I know your an admin, but honestly don't you think that it's kind of messed up that there isn't a forum on this site for it? I have run websites before and creating another forum like that is relatively easy. I know that there are billions of other sites where I can go talk to other stoners about non-weed related topics but I don't really feel like signing up for a million sites to meet the same people that I could meet here. I love discussing the plant, and the "mission" of legalizing it, but at the same time don't you think it would be nice to try and keep people here to talk about other things as well? I guess it's just my personal take, but I've noticed that alot of marijuana websites promote only the herb. I'd rather meet other stoners than just talk about weed, and it can be difficult to do without a nice place to sit down and chat. Just something to keep in mind the next time you guys update.

The bottom line for me is that it is impossible to moderate. It opens up an area of the forum that could result in felonious activity.
We are serious about being serious in bringing the message of hemp and Cannabis awareness to the world. Idle chatter like you propose detracts from the quality of our message.
If you are still unhappy with opinions from management, I would suggest you re-start your website, and chat there. Our mission is Cannabis!

actually, as far as i know, we are the only weed website that does not allow other discussions... try another one... every time we allow other topic discussions, the 18 year olds come in full force, taking over the forums and scaring away the people who actually contribute... talking about kmk, bitches and money... never again, sorry pal... we purposely do not allow other topics so that the kids that try to take over, get bored and disappear, without causing us thousands of hours of headaches with bans and discussions and whatnot... we are on a mission to create awareness and change international laws... not to run a day care center or psychology experiment...

i suggest you either find the love and respect for us and how we roll, or move on...

thank you.

I would like to 3rd 4th and 5th the motion to dismiss the useless crap talk idea...lol
I personally come here for cannabis education and cannabis view sharing, not what kind of car I drive or where the next party is.
There are alot of places on the net for that, but we are a "serious about cannabis" bunch here, and no one here wants to here a bunch of bitching and whining about girlfriends and favorite colors and crap!!!
Sorry guys, I guess I need to smoke a bowl and chill out. lol

I swear, I love 420 mag. Next to my grow room, this is my favorite hang out!!! lol

i Would Like To 3rd 4th And 5th The Motion To Dismiss The Useless Crap Talk Idea...lol
I Personally Come Here For Cannabis Education And Cannabis View Sharing, Not What Kind Of Car I Drive Or Where The Next Party Is.
There Are Alot Of Places On The Net For That, But We Are A "serious About Cannabis" Bunch Here, And No One Here Wants To Here A Bunch Of Bitching And Whining About Girlfriends And Favorite Colors And Crap!!!
Sorry Guys, I Guess I Need To Smoke A Bowl And Chill Out. Lol

I Swear, I Love 420 Mag. Next To My Grow Room, This Is My Favorite Hang Out!!! Lol

^yes!!

I really really don't want to log onto a site and read shit like

"Hey guys I am going to try cocain for the first time tonight so what should I expect"

***Freakin retards***

Like I did on another site. I fully support how this site is run and would not change a thing!!!:clap:

I understand completely Jimbo and if so please delete but I am making a comparison and not using that word as a topic.....

I understand completely Jimbo and if so please delete but I am making a comparison and not using that word as a topic.....

I know what your saying, but I think they mean typing in anything about other substances. In any context.
You may want to contact one of the mods to see if you can use slang to get your point across.
I do agree with the point you were making though, but I just don't want to see you or anyone get a tongue lashing, like I did for making references similar to that.
I'm not a mod, so I cant change or delete it for you. You or a mod will have to do that.
I may be wrong and they may say it's cool like it is...but I doubt it.
Check out the posting guidelines and see what it says about referring to other drugs.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

No worries if it gets deleted so be it. Very strong point tho! :smokin:

Thanks Rob will do!!!!!!!:peace:

I've always watched my friends backs and always will...plus I don't like to see good people get in trouble...I feel that we are here to have fun, not stress. We are all we've got and we have to look out for one another, when the rest of the world is out to get us and our kind.

:peace:and love to you all

I've always watched my friends backs and always will...plus I don't like to see good people get in trouble...I feel that we are here to have fun, not stress. We are all we've got and we have to look out for one another, when the rest of the world is out to get us and our kind.

:peace:and love to you all

Amen my brother from another mother! Hey thanks for looking out Jimbo! Thats why I left it the way I did just because of the point I was making. This forum means a lot to me just because of the simple fact of how it is run and my respect towards that and the people running it as well. I would never have a problem with a deletion if I ever crossed the line by accicident...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom